Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Thor 4

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy

Director: Taika Waititi

Cast: Chris Hemsworth, Tessa Thompson

Plot: The fourth installment of the Marvel Studios' Thor movie series.

Title Revealed - Thor: Love and Thunder

D_9kFW2U8AEZ4fZ.jpg

heard reports that we will be getting the female thor (not gonna spoil who it is, read the info online to find out if you dont know :p)

jf19.jpg
It's worth posting this:
I knew her cameo in the latest Avengers couldn't be just a single cameo...
D_9osSLXsAAhaNI.jpg

Mad that Portman is back!

Anyone getting a kind of thundecats vibe of the title graphic?

7219DADA-BDD1-4465-B4AE-B9988369936D.jpeg

Honestly all these announcements are awesome. Dr strange 2 sounds interesting from the title and happy scarlet witch is in it

(n)
Far too soon to be introducing a new Thor IMO, it cheapens Cap's moment in Endgame. I assume she'll be an alt from elsewhere in the multiverse given there's no more Mjolnir, but it's still annoying. Also, does this mean no Thor in Guardians 3, or are the Guardians going to give up the search for Gamora long enough to deal with the events of this movie?

That and Flash Gordon

Yeah that too.

(n)
Far too soon to be introducing a new Thor IMO, it cheapens Cap's moment in Endgame. I assume she'll be an alt from elsewhere in the multiverse given there's no more Mjolnir, but it's still annoying. Also, does this mean no Thor in Guardians 3, or are the Guardians going to give up the search for Gamora long enough to deal with the events of this movie?

This won’t be out for over 2 and half years after end game was released. That’s plenty of time for people to get over the ending. And it don’t cheapen it one bit. Especially after 2 and half years

if you scroll through the comments of Gunn's Instagram post, you'll find that a fan asked him whether THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER will take place before or after GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3.
"It takes place before," said Gunn, finally confirming the timeline for both films.

Seems like the natural fit would be after with the events of endgame.
IMO, Having Guardians in Thor doesn't work as well as Thor in Guardians. Will be interesting to see what happens here...

• Informative
Reactions: Drum18
Love Portman and I was always kinda disappointed that her original character was kinda just forgot about, so I'm super psyched that she's now being given a more serious/important role. :)

Oh, and yeah... I'm also totally getting a Thunder Cats vibe from that logo, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. :D

Reactions: Drum18
Tessa Thompson has apparently confirmed that Christian Bale will be the villain in Love & Thunder

I seriously hope it’s true