Thor: Ragnarok (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #44) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May, 2018 (TBA)
Price: $189.99 (One Click) - $74.99 (Double Lenti) - $69.99 (Single Lenti) - $62.99 (Quarter Slip) - (GB will be live between 1800-2100 UK time On Friday 27 April) - Check your local time HERE
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip
Note:
One Click consisting of double lenticular, single lenticular and 1/4 slip

One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip

23753401-381B-49DC-B0DA-882F845B45F0.jpeg CFABA355-8F90-4A74-8B07-CEFCB5EB64EB.jpeg 957E6F56-ACB4-44D7-AC66-B7D7E7718E20.jpeg 74D02014-C37B-49DC-829F-E022AC4BAADB.jpeg
122631zknrsks0trk1xxkk.jpg
122630qokafox0o9pzfzbf.jpg
Actual pics:
dsc_1643-jpg.370776

dsc_1644-jpg.370777

dsc_1645-jpg.370781

dsc_1646-gif.370782

dsc_1648-jpg.370783

dsc_1649-jpg.370784

dsc_1650-jpg.370785

Last edited by a moderator:
Blufans are very secretive retailer. You don't know what really goes on behind closed doors and give their secrets away :meh:

They are but those informed in entertainment licensing and read through those very easily.

What left overs blu fans are probably 5 rich kids in China or wherever that have too much money and don’t care about collecting why do you think the vip was set up it’s not about how many you buy it’s about how big your wallet is

Well, the VIP thing is for how many you buy........

@chunk did you get one?

basil :thumbs:

Hi basil:)

Yes I was very lucky to get one thanks to @harry giving me the heads up:notworthy::thumbs:

And of course a big thanks to cooey and hdn:notworthy::thumbs:

I was refreshing from 6pm and got a DL which was exactly what I wanted so I'm very very happy. What did you get? Have to say I've watched the film 5 times already.. I love it.. but I thought I wouldn't watch it for a while otherwise I'm gonna kill it:bag:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and cooey
Hi basil:)

Yes I was very lucky to get one thanks to @harry giving me the heads up:notworthy::thumbs:

And of course a big thanks to cooey and hdn:notworthy::thumbs:

I was refreshing from 6pm and got a DL which was exactly what I wanted so I'm very very happy. What did you get? Have to say I've watched the film 5 times already.. I love it.. but I thought I wouldn't watch it for a while otherwise I'm gonna kill it:bag:

yes got my usual dl too, just think overall the dl do it for me everytime cannot wait to get my mitts on it.

@cooey soon :hilarious:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk and yeslek
yes got my usual dl too, just think overall the dl do it for me everytime cannot wait to get my mitts on it.

am with you on the double lenti's.

Always been a lenti fan ever since my first premium back with Kimchi's Tangled(I own maybe 3 fullslip and a handful of 1/4 or partial slips yet probably 100 odd lenti's)
There is something extra about the 3d lenti artwork that always trumps a full slip(even though some full slips are DAMN pretty) and the only way to make a lenti slip better, is give you more lenti...double up!! LOL.

So DL's are also my default fave, regardless of artwork I think. I mean, even if not over the moon about the choice of front lenti artwork, I can always turn it around (I actually prefer the rear to Doctor Strange Blufan) and have the other side on display.

Same with Guardians of the Galaxy 2 slip I was able to pick up from Mickle on here.
I have the IMAX poster, rear side artwork on display, rather than the actual selected front artwork.

PLUS there is a chance that the title will only be on one image, thus I'm able to get an image only, title-less lenti image for my steelbook slip, which is the ultimate win for me.

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
May have just ordered a one click off eBay for £220 delivered.
Figured once I sell the 3 copies I don’t want, I’ll end up with a double lenti for at or just under cost price....
I feel dirty and until it’s in hand I won’t fully believe it’s mine.

That said, if all goes well and it lands on my doorstep end of June, I’d be happy to give other ninjas first dibs on the other 3 copies :)

Until, am keeping everything crossed, eyes, fingers, toes, arms etc lol.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Figured once I sell the 3 copies I don’t want, I’ll end up with a double lenti for at or just under cost price....

That said, if all goes well and it lands on my doorstep end of June, I’d be happy to give other ninjas first dibs on the other 3 copies :)

U mean other 2? There's only 3 copies in the one click

The double lenti price after conversion is around £50.. £170 for the two lesser desired editions is optimistic

Missed this and gutted as loved the double lenti, and as with everyone else on here if anyone has a double lenti spare please let me know. On eBay someone wants 100 for one

We're in the month where this MIGHT be released. It does say TBC so hopefully it will be May still. Getting excited about this one. That boxset matches the WWA perfectly, not that many loved the WWA of course, but looking at the mock ups of this I am very pleased with what it shows. Colours popping here, there and everywhere and a range of different artworks that have arrived before other Ragnarok releases.
This set, the zavvi edition, and a Kimchi Lenti will suffice!

Ahh who am I kidding? Also bring on the second zavvi lenti, bring on the Nova set and bring on the FA WWA.

I'm glad you got what you wanted :oohyeah: :thumbs:

Yep, I always go for the double lenti's too, I like to get everything possible in one package (like with gotg ost disc).. and I like having the option of two lenti artworks to choose to display.. I never buy full slips.. to be honest I rarely buy premium steelbooks, I just buy pixar and marvel from blufans.

Can't wait to get this in hand:oohyeah:

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
I preferred when double lentis were only used for Blufans Ultimate Editions (like Frozen, GOTG etc..)

Now they're a dime a dozen amongst different retailers

• Thanks
Reactions: smabu
I partially agree lol. Blufans set the trend and others jumped on the band wagon. But I do like a HDzeta and Manta Lab DL (Wonder Woman HDZ/Fight Club ML etc :drool::drool:)
I think Blufans OAB was their original Idea as well? Were they not the first to figure out, can't do a WEA steelbook for everything, but can get the rights to WEA art we like so lets do WEA Full Slips on WWA steelbooks and eventually lentis. So OAB's happened with Elite Squad, GI Joe, WWZ, and so on and on. But I'm far from certain there could have been a smaller company way back when that is no longer or I'm just not correct.
I know they were before any of the other big premium retailers that currently copy this today like HDzeta Silver Series and FilmArena's FACs.