Thor: Ragnarok (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #112) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: March 7, 2018 (Standard) - April 10, 2019 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC Edition 1 - Edition 2
Price: 799 CZK (Standard) - FAC 1099 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2)
Note: Edition #1 - 751 601 copies - Edition #2 - 751 601 copies
Group buy: hosted by carllenc. Members who will sign up for both GBs (E1 + E2) will get these two editions packed in a free HARDBOX. Shipping is not included, back to combinations:
[OPEN] Thor Ragnarok E1 (FilmArena Collection #112) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]
[OPEN] Thor Ragnarok E2 (FilmArena Collection #112) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]
FB_IMG_1553249668826.jpgFB_IMG_1553249666856.jpgFB_IMG_1553249664941.jpg
FB_IMG_1553249673753.jpgFB_IMG_1553249676040.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear collectors,

we are lucky to present to you approved visuals of FAC #112 THOR: RAGNAROK.

FAC #112 THOR: RAGNAROK FullSlip + Lenticular 3D Magnet EDITION #1 includes:
- Exclusive FullSlip with an attractive finish
- WWA generic double-disc SteelBook gloss
- Blu-ray 3D disc + 2D Blu-ray disc
- Exclusive 3D lenticular magnet with a transition
- Exclusive collector's photobook 32P
- Exclusive collector's character cards
- Collector's hologram and numbering card
- Exclusive outside sticker.
Limitation: 601 copies
Price: 1099 CZK
Start of pre-orders: 28. 3. 2019, at 20:00 CET.
Holders of permanent collector's numbers will be able to pre-order in 3-day advance.
Planned release date: 3. 4. 2019
All customers are advised to reserve for an available copy by clicking on the button I WANT TO BUY until the pre-orders are live for all. In case that a number of reserved copies exceeds the number of available copies the button hides and the edition is sold out.

HARDBOX FULLSLIP IS AN ONE-CLICK GIFT FOR COLLECTORS BUYING SINGLE EDITIONS E1 + E2. With respect to the production capacity of our hand-made manufactory, we kindly inform you that THOR RAGNAROK HARDBOX will not be ready sooner than in May 2019.

FAC #112 THOR: RAGNAROK Lenticular 3D Front FullSlip EDITION #2 includes:
- Exclusive FullSlip featuring 3D lenticular front and an attractive finish
- WWA generic double-disc SteelBook gloss
- Blu-ray 3D disc + 2D Blu-ray disc
- Exclusive collector's booklet 36P
- Exclusive collector's character cards
- Collector's hologram and numbering card
- Exclusive outside sticker.
Limitation: 601 copies
Price: 1199 CZK
Start of pre-orders: 28. 3. 2019, at 20:00 CET.
Holders of permanent collector's numbers will be able to pre-order in 3-day advance.
Planned release date: 10. 4. 2019
All customers are advised to reserve for an available copy by clicking on the button I WANT TO BUY until the pre-orders are live for all. In case that a number of reserved copies exceeds the number of available copies the button hides and the edition is sold out.

HARDBOX FULLSLIP IS AN ONE-CLICK GIFT FOR COLLECTORS BUYING SINGLE EDITIONS E1 + E2. With respect to the production capacity of our hand-made manufactory, we kindly inform you that THOR RAGNAROK HARDBOX will not be ready sooner than in May 2019.

PLEASE CHECK THE LANGUAGE CONFIGURATIONS OF AUDIO AND SUBTITLES ON ALL THE DISCS! ALL CONFIGURATIONS WILL BE PUBLISHED SHORTLY
1f642.png
:)
Updated release dates please kindly follow on the websites. Please kindly note that all the products are premiums and the quality is preferred. This means that the release dates might be delayed.
We look forward to your orders.
Thank you for your support.

Best Regards,
Team FAC

Reactions: Askari23
you only get the HB if you order both the E1 and E2. They are supposedly adding these for free which actually makes things cheaper this way i think but havent done the math to really see

you only get the HB if you order both the E1 and E2. They are supposedly adding these for free which actually makes things cheaper this way i think but havent done the math to really see
Nothing is given away free in this game. Just because a release is cheaper than the previous one of the same type doesn't mean anything is free. People forget these things are made for peanuts, the cardboard designs we call slips especially. If a company is always making a profit then nothing is ever free lol, and they absolutely need that profit to keep going.

Not everything.

Spidey Homecoming was glorious, as was the Deadpool 2 set.

I get what you're saying though, slapping some previously used artwork alongside a couple of WWA steelbooks ages after release and there's your result.

Hardbox set for you though yeah? ;) :p

I would probably go for these if it weren't for the prohibitively expensive shipping from FA. Pretty much doubles the cost.