IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Master at work :cigar: Love this concept @Noodles :drool:

Nice, more like a blufans that one!!

Just awesome

I’m hoping blufans use this

And hulk 100% belongs in this. Obviously haven’t heard of planet hulk which is incorporated in this film hugely
Thank you kindly. :happy:

I actually like the majority of posters for this one, so BF can't really go wrong... although I'm sure Marvel will try their best to do just that with the WWA steel. :squint:

Awaiting disappointing artwork, as usual. :ugh:

Here's my concept...

View attachment 343972

Wow noodles, that steel art is perfect! I love it:notworthy::notworthy:

I doubt blufans have to trouble themselves with thinking up a design now.. and when it gets confirmed I hope they give you a free one click as a thank you:thumbs:

I've not seen this film yet but I hope I'll get a chance to see it at the cinema:joy:

@Noodles you amazingly talented ninja you,
Looks like you just knocked it out the park.
200w.gif

seriously send that image of your design to Kevin at BF. That is hot!

I would buy it in heartbeat

Awesome buddy. The front is perfect for a steelbook.

The back would look awesome as a lenti

Amazing work as always @Noodles hope Blufans use the same art as your concept!

Wow noodles, that steel art is perfect! I love it:notworthy::notworthy:

I doubt blufans have to trouble themselves with thinking up a design now.. and when it gets confirmed I hope they give you a free one click as a thank you:thumbs:

I've not seen this film yet but I hope I'll get a chance to see it at the cinema:joy:

looks amazing, but the back artwork must be on the front, to match with the other Thor steelbooks :)
Thank you all! :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk and harry
Awaiting disappointing artwork, as usual. :ugh:

Here's my concept...

View attachment 343972

If Blufans uses this it'll be absolutely perfect. If not they need to hire you, ASAP. The colors on each side and the images complement each other perfectly. And how his back is showing on the back makes absolute sense for the back of a steelbook.

Pair this steel with the IMAX image on the double lenticular and you've got a 5-star release. Blufans plz :angel::drool:

Reactions: Noodles

Blufans get it right, and I would be surprised if they didn't use at least the front art for their Ragnarok steel, but no doubt both images will be used somewhere within their one click set.

However, maybe you could offer your services to whoever chooses the artwork for Zavvi releases that are mediocre at best in comparison. Your concepts are far nicer than anything Zavvi puts out for MCU releases and equal to most Blufans releases. This Thor concept is perfect for any retailer to put out...
infact... EUREKA! ... YOU yourself need to start making steelbooks! :naughty:

Reactions: Noodles
If Blufans uses this it'll be absolutely perfect. If not they need to hire you, ASAP. The colors on each side and the images complement each other perfectly. And how his back is showing on the back makes absolute sense for the back of a steelbook.

Pair this steel with the IMAX image on the double lenticular and you've got a 5-star release. Blufans plz :angel::drool:

Blufans get it right, and I would be surprised if they didn't use at least the front art for their Ragnarok steel, but no doubt both images will be used somewhere within their one click set.

However, maybe you could offer your services to whoever chooses the artwork for Zavvi releases that are mediocre at best in comparison. Your concepts are far nicer than anything Zavvi puts out for MCU releases and equal to most Blufans releases. This Thor concept is perfect for any retailer to put out...
infact... EUREKA! ... YOU yourself need to start making steelbooks! :naughty:

That's amazing!!
Much thanks! :)

I'm hoping to do a full premium edition concept for this one, since there are so many cool posters for the movie... no doubt the proper retailers will have even more imagery at their disposal though, so I'm sure we're in for a treat! :D

HMV always had massive print runs
Took a while for Avengers and even the now rare Thor 1 to sell out?
There weren't as many people collecting steelbooks back then as there are now though.

I can't remember the last Marvel steelbook that didn't sell out with Zavvi on preorder. (I don't count those lenticular re-releases, I mean new titles)

HMV always had massive print runs
Took a while for Avengers and even the now rare Thor 1 to sell out?
Print runs are the same as before not increased
It's just more customers purchasing steelbooks compared to before so some marvel releases will sell out faster on occasions on pre order but even then most come back in stock before or after release date due to cancellations

It's less than a month since the pre order went live I would estimate around December it will list as sold out but as usual will come back in stock just before or after release date

Much thanks! :)

I'm hoping to do a full premium edition concept for this one, since there are so many cool posters for the movie... no doubt the proper retailers will have even more imagery at their disposal though, so I'm sure we're in for a treat! :D

Please don't, you ruin the actual product for us :p

• Thanks
Reactions: MerlinT