Release date: February 26, 2018
Purchase links: 4K - 3D
Price: £32.99 (4K) - £24.99 (3D)

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
At least now we know for sure that the Zavvi dispatch emails don't always mean they've actually been dispatched, hence the "delay" in receiving the item sometimes... such a crazy world we live in! :wacky:

Looks alright... I do wish they gave it a bit more of a premium finish. I'm paying almost €40 for a 4K steelbook, hoped for something better.

Might sell mine and go for the slipcase

Looks alright... I do wish they gave it a bit more of a premium finish. I'm paying almost €40 for a 4K steelbook, hoped for something better.

Might sell mine and go for the slipcase
If people stopped paying it, then Zavvi might stop charging it.

For another €20 you'd get the Blufans edition delivered.....

Looks like a "Gloss varnish" finish - somewhere between full gloss and zero - w/ metallic reflections which are absent on the U.S. steelbook.

Finish not quite the same as the U.S. - pic from @Wootball and @Wreck just for comparison purposes :-
UK -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- US
upload_2018-2-24_16-48-32.png
---------------------------
upload_2018-2-24_16-51-49.png

Decent enough steelbook and will sit comfortably with most of the previous THOR UK steelbooks :thumbs:

Last edited:
Happy it’s full gloss but the US version is slightly better due to the slightly better image and debossed title

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles