Thor: Ragnarok (4K & 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Added to Calendar: 11-26-18

yeslek

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Nov 18, 2011
Staffordshite, UK
Glad to see the unity rather than division of 3D and 4K.

Will gladly try picking these up for when I do get a 4K TV(have a player in the Xbox one s) but maybe not this side of xmas. Too many steels incoming AND gifts to buy

Steelselecta

Premium Supporter
Jul 30, 2013
UK
Seriously- what the hell is that?!!!:hilarious:
I dunno how i missed that.. the green one is going right through her antlers!!
Looks like the ever popular cap America shield that’s over used in so much artwork just couldn’t resist a spot on Thor too! :LOL:

Reactions: C.C. 95
Can anybody answer me these questions:
Disney is the studio that releases the steelbooks for Thor Ragnarok and Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 , correct ?
Disney is responsible for the contents on the discs : correct ?

Then why has Thor Ragnarok different subs then Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2
franchise:
Thor
Kijkwijzer classificatie (UK):
Acteur(s):
Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Cate Blanchett, Idris Elba, Jeff Goldblum, Tessa Thompson, Karl Urban, Mark Ruffalo, Anthony Hopkins, Benedict Cumberbatch, Taika Waititi
Regisseur(s):
Taika Waititi
Regio:
A, B, C
Beeldformaat:
2.39:1
Aantal disks:
Taal originele versie:
English
Overige gesproken talen:
2D Disc: 7.1 DTS-HDMA English; 7.1 Dolby Digital Plus German, French; 2.0 Dolby Digital English for the Hearing Impaired
3D Disc: 7.1 DTS-HDMA English; 7.1 Dolby Digital Plus German, French; 2.0 Dolby Digital English for the Hearing Impaired
Ondertiteling:
2D Disc: English for the hearing impaired, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, French, German, Dutch, Arabic
3D Disc: English for the hearing impaired, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, French, German, Dutch, Arabic

franchise:
Marvel
Kijkwijzer classificatie (UK):
Acteur(s):
Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Vin Diesel, Bradley Cooper, Michael Rooker, Karen Gillan, Pom Klementieff, Sylvester Stallone, Kurt Russell
Regisseur(s):
James Gunn
Regio:
A, B, C
Beeldformaat:
2.39:1
Aantal disks:
Taal originele versie:
English
Overige gesproken talen:
7.1 DTS-HDMA English 5.1 Dolby Digital Hindi 5.1 DTS Digital Castillan Spanish 2.0 Dolby Digital English DVS
Ondertiteling:
English for the hearing impaired, Danish, Finnish, Norweigan, Portugese, Castillan Spanish, Swedish

I have noticed that several times: I know the number of subs has to do in which region the steelbook /blu ray is released, but Thor Ragnarok and Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 seems to mean the same region?

Another example :
Jurassic World 3D +2D HMV steelbook had dutch subs on the 3D and 2D discs,
Jurassic Wolrd Fallen Kingdom HMV 4K 3D+2D steelbook has only dutch subs on the 4K disc

Does any Ninja know who is this determined, which subs are placed on blu ray discs??

May 1, 2018
This, GotGv2, Spider-Man Homecoming and Black Panther are my top MCU movies, and they're all Phase 3 right? Huh. Interesting. It's like they kept getting better.

Until Infinity War, anyway.