Thor: Ragnarok (4K and 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Space Cadet

[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Release date: November 26, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase links: 4K - 3D (Pre-order live at 9 AM UK time on Black Friday, November 23)
Price: £31.99 (4K+2D) - £26.99 (3D+2D)
Note: Lenticular

11931162-1114622766885294.jpg

11931162-1404622766745923.png
11931163-2084622765206287.jpg
11931162-8144622766896340.jpg
11931162-2104622766906810.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, I don't buy Zavvi exclusives so I'm going off of the "sells out immediately" mentality that usually applies to what I go for. Good to know, thanks!

Ah, I don't buy Zavvi exclusives so I'm going off of the "sells out immediately" mentality that usually applies to what I go for. Good to know, thanks!

lol not a problem! That's what I thought you were thinking. I think the only reason anybody is waiting for the moment Zavvi steelbooks go on sale is to use the discount code while it's available. Sometimes the code only works for a few minutes, other times they go on for days or longer.

There's a discount code?

Most times you can get 10% off your items when they go on sale but sometimes you have to act within the first few minutes.
Lately with the Disney stuff the code has lasted for days or longer. For example I believe the code still works for the Unbreakable steelbook that went on sale on Saturday.

Here's how it works:

1) Put the item in your basket and close the browser
2) Click this link HERE
3) Click on your basket
4) Input this code: WELCOME346

• Thanks
Reactions: Vangeli
I'm in the US and IIRC ordered from them one time before, shipping cost wasn't that bad.

OK shipping is free to Canada (the discount shows up on another line like the 10% off discount). Actually they discount the shipping $6.99 Canadian and charge 14 cents lol.

Shipping is still free to the US as well but Zavvi is now charging tax to residents of California for some reason.

@Vangeli

One more thing about Zavvi's pre-orders. They usually go on sale on Saturdays or Sundays at 6 PM UK time (1 PM EST)
But this and Guardians Vol. 2 are going on sale on Black Friday instead. At this point I think we're all guessing that it will be at 6 PM UK time as well. Hopefully somebody will be able to find out for sure.

I hope so, I'll be up in the air Friday night and might miss them lol

Well hopefully you don't miss out! I'm hoping that somebody will be able to post in advance the time this and GOTG 2 will be going on sale in case the discount code is active for these.

Reactions: IRON MAN
Well hopefully you don't miss out! I'm hoping that somebody will be able to post in advance the time this and GOTG 2 will be going on sale in case the discount code is active for these.

Will GOTG2 be going up for pre order on Black Friday like Thor Ragnarok is? I don't see any info on HigheDef or a link on Zavvi to the GOTG2 steel. Any info I appreciate and what time for eastern in the states will this go live on the Zavvi site?

Thanks!