Thor: Ragnarok (4K and 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Space Cadet

[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Release date: November 26, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase links: 4K - 3D (Pre-order live at 9 AM UK time on Black Friday, November 23)
Price: £31.99 (4K+2D) - £26.99 (3D+2D)
Note: Lenticular

11931162-1114622766885294.jpg

11931162-1404622766745923.png
11931163-2084622765206287.jpg
11931162-8144622766896340.jpg
11931162-2104622766906810.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Need a Uk Ninja, to get me a copy of Thor (3D) and Guardians (3D) and forward it to me. Don’t want to give german customs my money!
Please send me a pm if someone can help out. Thanks

Need a Uk Ninja, to get me a copy of Thor (3D) and Guardians (3D) and forward it to me. Don’t want to give german customs my money!
Please send me a pm if someone can help out. Thanks
If you’re in for just the steelbook my guess is that Amazon IT (or ES, FR) will also have this in a while.
Just like you I also don’t buy from Zavvi anymore.

If you’re in for just the steelbook my guess is that Amazon IT (or ES, FR) will also have this in a while.
Just like you I also don’t buy from Zavvi anymore.

These will be 100% exclusive to Zavvi (unless you mean a local seller using amazon?)

Finally! I was starting to think that they gave up on the lenticular editions. Personnally I prefer these to the originals.

Hopefully next year they will bring out a decent Black Panther steelbook as I wasn't parting with my cash for the original Zavvi monstrosity.

Reactions: Norwichlad
Still I think the steelbook itself....not with the lenti will appear somewhere else.
Or is the lenti glued to it? I hope it’s a loose one.

The rest of the world won't be getting these though, that's my point this is a Zavvi only release

CA Civil War "Zavvi exclusive"
https://www.filmarena-eng.com/blu-r...al-3d-2d-steelbook-limited-collectors-edition

Doctor Strange "Zavvi exclusive"
https://www.filmarena-eng.com/blu-r...al-3d-2d-steelbook-limited-collectors-edition

And what about the filmarena links @jonnybobbytimmy posted (a few posts up)? Are those the same Zavvi had?

Yes its the same. Guess exclusives doesnt stay exclusive forever.

Yeah if there's a groupbuy of this and the new GotG2 Steel I'd be all for it. Doubt I'll be able to get them when they go live on Zavvi, I'll probably be asleep then.

I take it you dont have the blufans version in hand @virkia ?

Nothing wrong with the green on it imo. Its gorgeous in hand. One of the best that blufans have done.

I agree, I think that steelbook is one of the most stunning, vibrant and well designed I've seen. I remember a few rumblings on here of it possibly not looking right and Thor standing alone would look better, and we've sort of had the latter but not on the front. As it turns out, I think they made the right choice. I guess this Zavvi one going that route of Thor alone on the front would have been interesting however.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kizza