Australia
Release date: March 7, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥ 14,519

71cN40HR+HL._SL1000_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
Did you get the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 Box Set that is just like this set, the one with the cute little Groot? It's going to look awesome next to that one. So yet another reason for me to have to get this set.

No, I missed out on that one. If you're talking about the blufans box, that was actually my first group buy (non) experience on the other site. Thought I was ready to go but it turned out that I didn't have posting privileges in that one particular forum so by the time I got that sorted it was too late and all the copies were gone. Space is becoming a real issue for me too, so I have to be selective. Priority is anything Blade Runner, Trek, Besson, Tron, Doctor Who, and DC. Most other stuff a BB steelbook or single edition from hdzeta/blufans/etc. is good enough.

No, I missed out on that one. If you're talking about the blufans box, that was actually my first group buy (non) experience on the other site. Thought I was ready to go but it turned out that I didn't have posting privileges in that one particular forum so by the time I got that sorted it was too late and all the copies were gone. Space is becoming a real issue for me too, so I have to be selective. Priority is anything Blade Runner, Trek, Besson, Tron, Doctor Who, and DC. Most other stuff a BB steelbook or single edition from hdzeta/blufans/etc. is good enough.

got it...... well this was an amazon thing not the blufan box. Here I'll give you a link to check it out....

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B073S312KP/?tag=hdnjp00cd-22

I ordered this few days back with a price drop now today its even less so as pre ordered no need to reorder as price reduced already.
I officially had uk steel on order first and then noticed australia was getting steel and as i own all australian steels to date of marvel I keep trend going.
I will cancel my uk edition and get this instead as will go with the gotg 2 edition.
And i have a different version from france so all gòod.
All i need to try now is get a collection of the marvel steels from zavvi with lenticular as only have two recent editions.
Am i right apart from dr strange of this edition which i never got was gotg 2 the only other marvel of this type done.

Got mine in a couple days ago, and it's really nice. The box is a lot bigger then then GOTG 2 box..... Cause the Hulk mini figure is huge compared to Baby groot! I'll take some pictures and post for anyone interested in seeing it closer up...