Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #8) [Korea]

Which artwork you want to see as lenticular ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 10th, 2014
Audio: English DTS HD 7.1, Chinese, Thai
Subtitle: Korean, English, All Chinese, Portuguese, Thai, Bahasa, Indonesian, Malaysian
Print run: 1K (numbered)
Price: 44.99$
Pre-order link: (Pre-orders were live Feb. 14)
- Lenticular edition: 700 print run (Order Limit 3x PP) - here (Sold out!)
- 1/4 slip edition: 300 print run (Order limit 2x PP)
- here (Sold out!)

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

13922039987962494.jpg

13922038446390.jpg

Detail packaging:
- Thor: The Dark World Character art card
- booklet
- Clear full plastic slip (as Thor 2 KR edition) as gift for pre-order bonus
- kimchidvd exclusive sticker
- kimchidvd numbered art card
- 6x art card will be included

Lenticular Artwork for poll:
#1 artwork candidate (lighting is lenticular effect) - confirmed

??1.jpg

#2 artwork candidate (lighting is lenticular effect)
??3.jpg
#3 artwork candidate
??4.jpg

Pre-order Time: Time 8PM (KR) / 11AM UK / 6AM USA(East) / Aus 22PM (south) Click HERE and use dropdown box for your local time

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 769
Last edited by a moderator:
The Hammer being on the quarter slip is just a display.They could've put 10 hammers on the slip.It doesn't make a difference.So for me its just a design concept.It is extremely obvious on the slip and the steelbook itself.There's no mistaking it.Just my 2 tiny little cents lol

Reactions: montana2974
The Hammer being on the quarter slip is just a display.They could've put 10 hammers on the slip.It doesn't make a difference.So for me its just a design concept.It is extremely obvious on the slip and the steelbook itself.There's no mistaking it.Just my 2 tiny little cents lol

Most of these slips are suppose to seem like they are an extension of the steelbook...to blend in...if not, then there is no reason to put his legs on the slip...therefore, hammer placement is flat out silly.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

They always put something on the slip.

And this time it's an out of place hammer.

I understand the continuity of the design but...my point was,the 2 hammers are very obvious.So whoever designed it was fully aware, so there was no mistaking involved in the process.Basically to simply put, it was intended.So to me there was no mistake.I have zero issues with it.Unlike the mismatching of the numbers.There could have been 2 separate parties involved with it,thus having the mismatch.

I understand the continuity of the design but...my point was,the 2 hammers are very obvious.So whoever designed it was fully aware, so there was no mistaking involved in the process.Basically to simply put, it was intended.So to me there was no mistake.I have zero issues with it.Unlike the mismatching of the numbers.There could have been 2 separate parties involved with it,thus having the mismatch.

I understand what you're saying. I think anyone who could look at that slip, put a second hammer, and think "that makes sense" is, well, an idiot. AND liking it, being ok with it, or even saying it's not a mistake because it's so obvious, well, that's not necessarily much better.

=)

Reactions: mlmaier84
fixed it for ya buddy :p

fixed_zpsc213117e.png

or
fixed2_zpsff3e5175.png

THAT is an intentional duplicate. =)

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

I suppose you don't like Leon either as it has him on the front twice.

I don't like Leon because it's a waste of a release IMO, it has nothing to do with any duplicates. I don't need to keep arguing the idiocy of two hammers...

Last edited: