Feb 23, 2012
Reading, England
Release date: August 13, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

61678576_392067384732513_2067278737224761344_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No announcement for Ragnarok? I hope they do one with this theme. I hope they don’t stop at 2 since they already released 3 in 4K.

But Best Buy and Disney/Marvel all like money, so I can’t imagine them not doing a matching one for 3

Glad they didn't use the Iron
No announcement for Ragnarok? I hope they do one with this theme. I hope they don’t stop at 2 since they already released 3 in 4K.

But Best Buy and Disney/Marvel all like money, so I can’t imagine them not doing a matching one for 3

I don't think there will be a matching release for Ragnarok. The reason for the release of these 4K SteelBooks is the fact that these movies are being released on 4K for the first time including amaray editions.

Glad they didn't use the Iron

I don't think there will be a matching release for Ragnarok. The reason for the release of these 4K SteelBooks is the fact that these movies are being released on 4K for the first time including amaray editions.
I can see a lot of people still wanting to get the 3rd one for completion sake. Plus there are new collectors every day that may have missed out on the one already released.

Plus Thor 3 is probably the most fun of the trilogy.

I sure hope all three IM and THOR steelbooks don't come out at the same time and there spread out somewhat otherwise they will kill my wallet. :wtf:
You don’t want to drop $200+ on 4k SteelBooks all in one day?

I keep reading that they are all probably going to be released on Aug. 20th...the same day as Endgame. So add 1 more SteelBook to that total.

Nothing confirmed...just a persistent rumour.