Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Those Who Wish Me Dead

Genre: Thriller, Drama

Director: Taylor Sheridan

Cast: Angelina Jolie, Nicholas Hoult, Tyler Perry

Plot: A hard-boiled chase thriller set against a wildfire in the Montana wilderness, based on Michael Koryta's novel.

Title : Those Who Wish Me Dead

Genre :
Thriller

Director : Taylor Sheridan

Cast :
Aidan Gillen, Angelina Jolie, Nicholas Hoult

Release : ?

Plot : A teenage murder witness finds himself pursued by twin assassins in the Montana wilderness with a survival expert tasked with protecting him -- and a forest fire threatening to consume them all.

Title : Those Who Wish Me Dead

Genre : Thriller

Director : Taylor Sheridan

Cast : Aidan Gillen, Angelina Jolie, Nicholas Hoult

Release : ?

Plot : A teenage murder witness finds himself pursued by twin assassins in the Montana wilderness with a survival expert tasked with protecting him -- and a forest fire threatening to consume them all.

Hey @Space Cadet, I'm not sure if you're aware buddy, but if you go to TMDB and look up a film there, then grab the URL and paste that as the thread title when creating a new thread in this particular section of the forums, it'll do all the hard work for you by inputting the movie info etc. once you post it. :)

• Informative
Reactions: Space Cadet
Hey @Space Cadet, I'm not sure if your aware buddy, but if you go to TMDB and look up a film there, then grab the URL and paste that as the thread title when creating a new thread in this particular section of the forums, it'll do all the hard work for you by inputting the movie info etc. once you post it. :)

Did not know that, thank you !!! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Looks great! Reminded me of the indie game Firewatch at first.

EDIT - Apparently I'm not the only one! I remember back when the game became a hit that there were talks of them making it into a movie, so I wonder if this is meant to be it? Although, the only similarities are the setting/lookout tower... there were much less shootouts (zero) in the actual game lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Space Cadet
those_who_wish_me_dead.jpg

Watched the trailer yesterday, looks good albeit it does look a little like a straight to DVD quality type film :LOL::rofl:

Reactions: 3Maters

EDIT - Apparently I'm not the only one! I remember back when the game became a hit that there were talks of them making it into a movie, so I wonder if this is meant to be it? Although, the only similarities are the setting/lookout tower... there were much less shootouts (zero) in the actual game lol.

It looked so much like Firewatch. But this is based on a book. Firewatch is cool little game.

• Informative

What about the action classic FIRESTORM!?

Never seen nor heard of that one, but it actually looks pretty decent and now I want to watch it!

Oh dude! Its a hoot. pure 90's Action ridiculousness. I think I even saw it in theaters!

Also while we're throwing out movies like this, Did anyone ever see Kosinski's Only The Brave?
Its one I've always been meaning to watch, but never got around to it. Curious if its worth the watch.

Oh dude! Its a hoot. pure 90's Action ridiculousness. I think I even saw it in theaters!

Also while we're throwing out movies like this, Did anyone ever see Kosinski's Only The Brave?
Its one I've always been meaning to watch, but never got around to it. Curious if its worth the watch.

I'd definitely recommend Only the Brave. Been wanting to rewatch it actually.

Reactions: kaw
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database