Threads - Zavvi [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Issue #1 is available to pre-order here for £9.99.
Here at ZBOX, we’re teaming up with some of the best up-and-coming designers, writers and graphic novelists in order to bring you THREADS. For just £9.99, you will receive an exclusively designed T-Shirt and a either a book or graphic novel based around the same theme. Each month will be limited to 1000 boxes.

More info on the Threads subscription can be found here.

1.jpg

Wouldn't it be better to just include these better shirts in the already exisiting zbox

Got an email about this and just laughed.

1000 t shirts! If they don't sell they will put them on the store and if any cool ones then I might pick up but I imagine they will just look snide and cheap and too geeky

I did like their lost boys t shirt but I don't own it

@bigfub Very cool t-shirt! I still need to pick up Ready Player One too, so I'm actually tempted by this... but arrrgh it's Zavvi!! And double arrrgh they're still forcing the auto-renewal on customers!? o_O

I see they're churning out these mystery box subscriptions now... Zbox, Threads, Gaming, Thunderbirds, Doctor Who, Pokemon, Bombshells (to name a few). They obviously have a lot of crap to shift. :p

Reactions: Flloydo
@Flloydo Yes, Bladerunner :)
@Noodles I know what you mean but if all the threads boxes are like this then I think it's actually decent value. Zavvi have improved too, I sent them a message to cancel a subscription yesterday and it was done within 2 hours ;)

• Informative
Reactions: ty233 and Flloydo
@Flloydo Yes, Bladerunner :)
@Noodles I know what you mean but if all the threads boxes are like this then I think it's actually decent value. Zavvi have improved too, I sent them a message to cancel a subscription yesterday and it was done within 2 hours ;)
I must admit, the Threads box does look like great value for money, which is one of the reasons I'm very tempted by it... I don't hold much hope for the next one being as good though. Maybe you got lucky mate, or maybe you're right and they have improved their customer service... not sure I'm willing to risk it though, as I've given them enough chances already.

Threads box seems like a much better idea then Zbox. Uniquely curated.

Zbox is cool if it has true exclusives ...which is rare

No themes mentioned as such but hopefully they'll be as good as the first one.
I should say that inside the shirt it does state that it's Threads #01 so assume this will be the same in future releases.

Reactions: lights and dan8885