Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #100) [Czech Republic]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: March 23, 2018 (Standard) - May, 2018 (FAC)
Purchase link: FilmArena (Standard) - FAC (pre-order April) (Not Live yet)
Price: 599 CZK (Standard) - 1099 CZK (Blu-ray) (FAC) (TBC) -1499 CZK (4K UHD + Blu-ray) - (FAC) (TBC)
Notes: FAC limited to 500

30624695_1793555807428054_3561483930924220416_n.jpg

film_24087_1.jpgfilm_24087_2.jpg28619246_1735780266538942_1733742405148214169_o.jpg
film_24087_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
probably better than 90% of the movies that get the premium treatment. Maybe it isn't a comercial one (probably what you mean in your post) but quality is way over the average.

I couldn't agree more! This is a fantastic movie by the director of "Seven Psychopaths" and "In Bruges" and it reminded me of "Fargo" and "Hell or High Water". After winning the Golden Globe for Best Drama last night, this is now a frontrunner for a Best Picture Oscar as well, but of course it's not as exciting a release as Pirates of the Carribean 5, Transformers 5, Suicide Squad and Justice League....

Couldn´t agree more with you guys, movies like this get me excited much more than "all-timers" DC and Marvel. Didn´t see this one yet, but I love McDonagh´s flicks, especially In Bruges - one of my TOP, f*ckin love this movie :drool::drool:, so I believe Im gonna like this one as well ( and I love Frances McDormand too :) ) can´t wait to watch this flick :cigar::coffee:

Couldn´t agree more with you guys, movies like this get me excited much more than "all-timers" DC and Marvel. Didn´t see this one yet, but I love McDonagh´s flicks, especially In Bruges - one of my TOP, f*ckin love this movie :drool::drool:, so I believe Im gonna like this one as well ( and I love Frances McDormand too :) ) can´t wait to watch this flick :cigar::coffee:

If you like Frances McDormand, you will love this movie. IMO this is her best role yet, maybe tied with Fargo. Sam Rockwell is absolutely amazing in this, as well.

This movie is genuinely fantastic and the type of movie we need more of. I will happily buy this to support more movies like this getting premium treatments. Not everything needs to be Marvel or a big blockbuster.
Agree.
Do you realize that a movie like The Departed would never get green lit today? We need to get back to real original dramatic films. We need more Mamets and Mcdonaghs than Akiva Goldsmans, and Ehren Krugers.

• Thanks
Reactions: Masta Norris