Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (Possible Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.?) [Hong Kong]

so in. this should be interesting, who gets the dollars, FAC or Manta? FAC GB today, no shots of Manta's for a while yet. hmmm... :confused:

giphy.gif

interested @bloodsnake007 @BluSteel2012 @CleverLoginName @digitalbabe @Flloydo @Hereticz @Noodles @Steelselecta @zesty? @Actarus can we somehow lure you away from FAC? :LOL:

so in. this should be interesting, who gets the dollars, FAC or Manta? FAC GB today, no shots of Manta's for a while yet. hmmm... :confused:

giphy.gif

interested @bloodsnake007 @BluSteel2012 @CleverLoginName @digitalbabe @Flloydo @Hereticz @Noodles @Steelselecta @zesty? @Actarus can we somehow lure you away from FAC? :LOL:
Cheers buddy! I was in for the FAC, but I doubt I'll be able to afford theirs once it goes live, so I'll probably go for this one instead... chances are I'll prefer their WEA steel to the WWA one anyway. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Really hope everything is shown before the release here at the end of May, then I can decide on this or the WEA from Zavvi!

This Manta Lab WEA Release will definitely not be shown before the WWA Steelbook Release, it will take Longer for Manta to get it Approved.

FYI Zavvi is Not WEA, but The WWA Steel. They simply have the exclusivity in the UK to sell the WWA Steelbook.