Notes:
Live Wed July 15,2015
Limited to 2000 each

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: blu78 and Lester
Only 2000 of each? Much as I like the designs on these, I'll skip; I can't justify £16.99 on each release, especially as there's every chance of missing out on one or more due to the limited quantity of each available.

Great news for bond fans! I'm personally not a fan of the Bond films but these look like a lovely set for bond heads. One worrying thing though, I don't think they are going to release every single bond film from the info I've seen. Also when the new one comes out, will they continue the same style & design?

I hope so, because if not, that's a lot of money to be paying out for a set they may not complete!

Fingers crossed for you guys![emoji106]

I was being polite

Yeah, well I've just perused the rest - not much to recommend them really - no continuity as you would expect of Bond releases.
Plus, as I said elsewhere - 9 releases in one day! The must think we are all named Rothschild!

Can't see them selling out for many reasons; and Amazon.de will likely get the other 2,000 at a cheaper price anyway.
I like my Bonds, got loads; but I don't think I'm buying into this lot.

Great news for bond fans! I'm personally not a fan of the Bond films but these look like a lovely set for bond heads. One worrying thing though, I don't think they are going to release every single bond film from the info I've seen. Also when the new one comes out, will they continue the same style & design?

I hope so, because if not, that's a lot of money to be paying out for a set they may not complete!

Fingers crossed for you guys![emoji106]

Exactly that's the problem with Bond, it continues, zavvi can't even make all the fast and furious match.

Surely in order would have made more sense not just ones at random.

Reactions: Steelselecta
I think lazy is the word. The only steels I've liked has been Skyfall and Goldfinger. And you only live twice is the only one that batch that grabs me.

Artwork is not what I would associate with Bond I mean the films are famous for there opening title sequences with all the bells and whistles that go with it! Some stunning graphics that are literally breathtaking at times! And the steelbook gets this! Feeling sorry for the 007 fans who to be honest deserve better!