Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
PRICE: $9.99 each
ORDER: Big Bad Toy Store

AVAILABLE NOW

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately these were released a while before I started collecting and are just so damn expensive now. Used to love the cartoon as a child!

Unfortunately these were released a while before I started collecting and are just so damn expensive now. Used to love the cartoon as a child!

I've got the set, though I'm still upset that Tygra was never created/released. I even had the convention variants, but I sold those to make some quick cash. ThunderCats is the best, though! :)

View attachment 332532

Pop! TV: Thundercats Specialty Series - Tygra

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/60554

That is so cool :cool: but i am so bummed that i would have to spend a fortune to get the whole series (n) but still.....hopefully we get more on this series :):):):)
@tridon @Pranko :thumbs:

I honestly just about to sell my ThunderCats POPs because I hated how they were incomplete without Tygra. With his release, I'm quite happy now. :D

Funko said before that the ThunderCats didn't sell as well as they wanted, so they weren't going to make anymore. I'm glad they changed their mind.

• Thanks
Reactions: Asopp
View attachment 332532

Pop! TV: Thundercats Specialty Series - Tygra

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/60554

That is so cool :cool: but i am so bummed that i would have to spend a fortune to get the whole series (n) but still.....hopefully we get more on this series :):):):)
@tridon @Pranko :thumbs:

I honestly just about to sell my ThunderCats POPs because I hated how they were incomplete without Tygra. With his release, I'm quite happy now. :D

Funko said before that the ThunderCats didn't sell as well as they wanted, so they weren't going to make anymore. I'm glad they changed their mind.

Looks awesome!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon