Upcoming Tiger King (Season 2) [Netflix]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

Among the eccentrics and cult personalities in the stranger-than-fiction world of big cat owners, few stand out more than Joe Exotic, a mulleted, gun-toting polygamist and country western singer who presides over an Oklahoma roadside zoo. Charismatic but misguided, Joe and an unbelievable cast of characters including drug kingpins, conmen, and cult leaders all share a passion for big cats, and the status and attention their dangerous menageries garner. But things take a dark turn when Carole Baskin, an animal activist and owner of a big cat sanctuary, threatens to put them out of business, stoking a rivalry that eventually leads to Joe’s arrest for a murder-for-hire plot, and reveals a twisted tale where the only thing more dangerous than a big cat is its owner. Watch Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness, only on Netflix on March 20, 2020.
tigerking-netflix.jpg

Was watching some of this the other night :LOL:

I used to drive by this place all the time off I-35 in Oklahoma ... funny we almost thought of stopping once ... glad we never did. lol

Wasn't impressed after the first ep, but was persuaded to try another episode... still found it boring. Guess they're just not crazy enough for my liking. :p

Finished watching this the other night and wow I definitely think someones been stitched up here.

I wouldn’t trust Lowe, Glover or that other clown Garretson. They all played a very clever game in getting rid of him and it wouldn’t surprise me if Baskin wasn’t involved with them at some point in doing so.

Seems tho that nearer the end that Garretson had a little bit of a guilty conscious going on, for maybe the part that he played and so did some of the others for not standing up for him when they had the chance.

If anything this show will bring out further questions in many of these as I can't be the only one thinking that he was stitched up massively and that certain people played on Joe's hatred for Carole as let's be fair it only really seemed to go to **** once Lowe came on the scene.

I haven’t watched the extra episode yet but I'm sure after they have seen what was aired they very quickly want to get a better portrayal of themselves across.

I would say that some of their times are numbered and if anything thing show may have done Joe Exotic a favour.

Oh and just to add Carole definitely killed her husband:cautious: