Tiger Woods PGA Tour (Series) Megathread - PGA Tour 11 to support Motion Controls!

Jan 29, 2009
51RoJRumr9L._AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00386PJRM/?tag=hidefnin-20

Order Bonus
Order Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 and get a magazine subscription--your choice of a one year subscription to Golf Digest, or a six month subscription to Golf World. A promotional code, and redemption instructions, will be packaged inside the game box. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last.

Represent either the U.S. or European squad and lead your team to glory in the last great sporting event founded on prestige. play your way through the prestigious Ryder Cup tournament on the beautiful Celtic Manor course.

Assume the role of captain
Compete in an all-new team golf mode that allows up to 24 players on line to compete head-to-head as members of a team. Join a team or create your own, then hit the links to see if your team can rise to the top of the leaderboards.

Graphical Enhancements ? Even more graphical detail has been added to the game via textured clothing, flowing hair and apparel and time of day changes during the round.

Take on the best of the best on many of the PGA TOUR?s most renowned championship courses, including TPC Scottsdale.

Championship Courses? Take on the best of the best on many of the PGA TOUR?s most renowned championship courses, including TPC Scottsdale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tiger Woods 10

Tiger Woods 10
Tiger-Woods-PGA-Tour-2010_PS3_US_RP.jpg

Release Date: June 8, 2009​

General Features

* Excitement on Every Swing – Each round will now feel like a tournament stop on the PGA TOUR. Huge galleries, digital leaderboards, and broadcast style presentation add to the excitement and intensity of real tournament golf
* Play the Prestigious U.S. Open - Will The U.S. Open makes its inaugural appearance in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10. Known as one of the toughest tests in golf, Bethpage Black will challenge every player’s golf skills with its extremely challenging course conditions
* Real-Time Weather Conditions — Powered by The Weather Channel, real-time weather now effects gameplay by providing current conditions at actual courses. Putts will roll slower on wet greens and drives will be shorter due to the rain soaked fairways
* Broadcast Style Presentation — ESPN's Scott Van Pelt and the Golf Channel’s Kelly Tilghman form a new commentary team that adds to the new sports broadcast presentation, including hole overviews, up-to-the –minute updates from around the course, and more
* Precision Putting - New option that removes the notion of putter distance and instead requires players to judge the necessary power for each putt based on slope and distance to the cup
* Tournament Challenge — Relive key moments in tournament history through an all-new character progression mode
* Take on the Leaderboard — Exciting changes are in store for gamers as Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10 features new enhancements for the online tournaments. Get ready to step up and take it to the next level this PGA TOUR season

after mulling it over, i decided im gonna get this game on wii instead. it seems like it would be more fun with motion plus. i haven't bought a wii game in a year, so it will be nice to start playing it again :p

heres to hoping tiger woods 12 on ps3 will have motion controls!!

yah, but they are still in development for it. the controller they showed at E3 isn't the actual controller they will release. thats why i said tiger woods 12. im just guessing it will take about a year or more to come out, which would mean tiger woods 11 won't have motion control.

Wow really , I thought the trophies would be hard!

Not to bad really... but I have been playing TW games since PS1 days. It took me a few tries at the par 4 ace but I just dialed it in till I finally got it... funny thing was that I aced another par 4 shortly after.

I consider myself to be pretty good at it but there are some players that are just ridiculously good. I am ranked 49 in career money earned in online tournaments. I actually like this year the best because of all the different online tournaments.

holy bajeezus I checked the DLC out for this game ... there is already 52 items ... like over $100 worth ... crazy. Kinda pisses me off that none is packed together eitehr like alot of times they'll pack alot together for $9.99 or something.

holy bajeezus I checked the DLC out for this game ... there is already 52 items ... like over $100 worth ... crazy. Kinda pisses me off that none is packed together eitehr like alot of times they'll pack alot together for $9.99 or something.

isnt most of it, to unlock crap that you can already get in the game?

I dunno, seems like just some is .... unless all those other clubs and clothes are also obtainable in the game and I doubt the extra courses are.