Time to finally introduce myself.

May 25, 2017
Spain
Hello fellow Hidef forum members. I registered a couple of days ago and already posted in some of the interesting threads in here, i completely forgot to introduce myself properly, shame on me.
My name is Dan, i'm living in spain since the begin of the year. I'm a huge horror movies fan and i started to collect Steelbooks 8 month ago. It all started with an offer for a Steelbook i couldn't deny. I'll be honest, i bought the Steelbook for the movie, not for the Steel Itself. But then! Yes, but then i finally held my first Steelbook in the hand and was amazed how sleek and good looking it was. No useless logos, text and no blue bar. Like a small high quality poster. You could say it was love on the first sight haha. But oh boy, i would have never dreamed that collecting Steelbooks would be so addictive and expensive.

Well, since my interest in Steelbooks grew vastly and i searched the Internet for more infos, editions, pictures etc., i was lucky enough to have stumbled over Hidefninja. What an awesome site, infos, pictures, conversations about every Steelbook which has been released. I've been lurking here for a few month now and decided to pull the trigger and finally create a membership to site. Thank you all for doing and contributing to what makes this site so great and fun to read.

Thank you for your time to read my small introduction :)

Welcome! Awesome to have u here :) you'll find youre gonna be spending a lot of money because youve joined us lol! Am i right @GI_SnakeEyes @Phantasmic @Sigill @bloodsnake007 ? :LOL:
We have the best people ever on this forum (including 4 which ive tagged above :D:drool:) so youre gonna enjoy it a lot :)
Haha i figured, i spent a lot on Steelbooks in the past few months. Thank you for your kind and welcoming words. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
Welcome! Awesome to have u here :) you'll find youre gonna be spending a lot of money because youve joined us lol! Am i right @GI_SnakeEyes @Phantasmic @Sigill @bloodsnake007 ? :LOL:
We have the best people ever on this forum (including 4 which ive tagged above :D:drool:) so youre gonna enjoy it a lot :)

You're most definitely right @elle82 The path to having no money starts with your first steelbook purchase and second, joining HDN :LOL: Welcome @Mr.Vorhees

Hello fellow Hidef forum members. I registered a couple of days ago and already posted in some of the interesting threads in here, i completely forgot to introduce myself properly, shame on me.
My name is Dan, i'm living in spain since the begin of the year. I'm a huge horror movies fan and i started to collect Steelbooks 8 month ago. It all started with an offer for a Steelbook i couldn't deny. I'll be honest, i bought the Steelbook for the movie, not for the Steel Itself. But then! Yes, but then i finally held my first Steelbook in the hand and was amazed how sleek and good looking it was. No useless logos, text and no blue bar. Like a small high quality poster. You could say it was love on the first sight haha. But oh boy, i would have never dreamed that collecting Steelbooks would be so addictive and expensive.

Well, since my interest in Steelbooks grew vastly and i searched the Internet for more infos, editions, pictures etc., i was lucky enough to have stumbled over Hidefninja. What an awesome site, infos, pictures, conversations about every Steelbook which has been released. I've been lurking here for a few month now and decided to pull the trigger and finally create a membership to site. Thank you all for doing and contributing to what makes this site so great and fun to read.

Thank you for your time to read my small introduction :)
Great introduction @Mr.Vorhees! :woot: Bienvenido a HDN! :notworthy: This place is AWESOME and full of wonderful members! :drool:

Enjoy your time here with us! :thumbs:
And I completely agree with my Ninja Sis @elle82, you WILL be spending a lot of money because of this place! :banghead: I suggest you get a 2nd job! :D LOL! :hilarious:

Welcome to the forum @Mr.Vorhees! It's good to have you here!:)
Thank you, ahh you are the man with all the Steelbooks infos, hidef database in person i might say? :) Do you happen to know someone willing to sell his Friday The 13th complete edition Blu-ray metal box? It's my most wanted Blu-ray box. I would be more than grateful if someone would sell it to me, for a good amount of money.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Thank you, ahh you are the man with all the Steelbooks infos, hidef database in person i might say? :) Do you happen to know someone willing to sell his Friday The 13th complete edition Blu-ray metal box? It's my most wanted Blu-ray box. I would be more than grateful if someone would sell it to me, for a good amount of money.
I wouldn't say all the infos, I like to help where I can!:) I'm afraid I don't, I see you have posted in the looking for 'X' collectible thread. Hopefully someone will be able to help you get hold of it!:)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Mr.Vorhees