Time Travel Zbox

Mar 7, 2014
Tatooine
EXCLUSIVE POP! VINYL IN THE TIME TRAVEL ZBOX
We are delighted to announce that the Time Travel ZBOX will include a ZBOX exclusive Marty McFly on a hoverboard Pop! Vinyl figure!

GREAT SCOTT, that's fantastic!

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I went through quidco for £ 5 cash back so only £15, if it comes through ok. Hopefully the rest isn't tat :LOL::LOL:

Having had zboxes in the past there is huge chance the rest will be completely and utter tat but ah well lol

:D:D

Sounds great. Where was that? Are you in the USA?
If it's the same one I went to it was at the Royal Albert Hall in London earlier this year - birthday treat from my sister, and it was AMAZING!!! They did it absolutely perfectly - and there was some more incidental music added as well. They're doing a few there now - Raiders of the Lost Ark is coming up next year and that would be a blast!

Last edited:
Reactions: lights
Anyone know when to cancel this?
Zavvi will be shipping the Time Travel Zbox on or before 5th Nov

If you want to cancel the time travel Zbox payment would have already been taken and that might be bit messy to cancel
If you talking about cancelling the subscription for future Zbox you would need to cancel that before the next Zbox Monthly Payment is charged to your credit/debit card

Not sure when exactly when they do that
Your subsequent subscription will auto-renew, and we'll charge your card at the end of each period
They say they charge your card at the end of each period
Not sure what date that is exactly maybe someone who has a subscription already and not cancelled a previous Zbox can tell you what date they charge your card it might be the same date the following month as when you paid for the time travel Zbox

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Flash
Zavvi will be shipping the Time Travel Zbox on or before 5th Dec

If you want to cancel the time travel Zbox payment would have already been taken and that might be bit messy to cancel
If you talking about cancelling the subscription for future Zbox you would need to cancel that before the next Zbox Monthly Payment is charged to your credit/debit card

Not sure when exactly when they do that
Your subsequent subscription will auto-renew, and we'll charge your card at the end of each period
They say they charge your card at the end of each period
Not sure what date that is exactly maybe someone who has a subscription already and not cancelled a previous Zbox can tell you what date they charge your card it might be the same date the following month as when you paid for the time travel Zbox

Thanks I was meaning the subscription after the time travel box we do want it, anyone who has cancel before let me know please :)

Why is it December? The time travel box is Novembers box should be first week in November?

Reactions: paulboland
Thanks I was meaning the subscription after the time travel box we do want it, anyone who has cancel before let me know please :)

Why is it December? The time travel box is Novembers box should be first week in November?
Typo error its on or before 5th Nov

I know I even oddly have had a despatch notice which I've read others have on Twitter but they say it's a mistake?

Will I get another despatch notice then?
Your order listing ZBOX 1 Month Subscription showing despatched is different it only to confirm you have a subscription and that is correct to say despatched as your subscription has been accepted
Back To The Future Issue #1 ZBOX Exclusive Comic is a separate one off item in your order and that will show awaiting stock pick until shipped

Zbox Subscriptions
You will get a despatch notice when your Zbox is shipped

Note
You need to look at Subscriptions for details of what you have on order and you can view the history of previous Zbox and future Zbox that will appear in your account when payment has been taken for that Zbox

Goto your account Subscriptions
ZBOX 1 Month Subscription
Click View
You will see the following
Products In Your Subscription
Time Travel ZBOX - November
Status Pending
Despatch Date (Is blank at the moment)

When your Time Travel Zbox is shipped that will change the pending Status to despatched and date entered in Despatch date
You will then see the Dec Zbox appear in Products in your subscription when payment has been taken for Dec Zbox and that will have status as pending

All future Zbox orders will only appear in Subscriptions only unless you cancel your subscription to Zbox

Note
Important
If you want to cancel your subscription you need to do this in your account under Subscriptions and not in the orders history you have steelbooks and other products you have on order

Last edited:
Your order listing ZBOX 1 Month Subscription showing despatched is different it only to confirm you have a subscription and that is correct to say despatched as your subscription has been accepted
Back To The Future Issue #1 ZBOX Exclusive Comic is a separate one off item in your order and that will show awaiting stock pick until shipped

Zbox Subscriptions
You will get a despatch notice when your Zbox is shipped

Note
You need to look at Subscriptions for details of what you have on order and you can view the history of previous Zbox and future Zbox that will appear in your account when payment has been taken for that Zbox

Goto your account Subscriptions
Click View
You will see the following
Products In Your Subscription
Time Travel ZBOX - November
Status Pending
Despatch Date (Is blank at the moment)

When your Time Travel Zbox is shipped that will change the pending Status to despatched and date entered in Despatch date
You will then see the Dec Zbox appear in Products in your subscription when payment has been taken for Dec Zbox and that will have status as pending

All future Zbox orders will only appear in Subscriptions only unless you cancel your subscription to Zbox

Note
Important
If you want to cancel your subscription you need to do this in your account under Subscriptions and not in the orders history you have steelbooks and other products you have on order

Hey thank you :)
So should I wait until the time travel one is despatched then go into my subscriptions and try to cancel I don't want to be charged for December box?

Hey thank you :)
So should I wait until the time travel one is despatched then go into my subscriptions and try to cancel I don't want to be charged for December box?
Yes as soon as you see your Time Travel Zbox is despatched in your Subscription list you can cancel the subscription
Note
Zavvi often announce the next Zbox before they start to despatch the previous one so it is possible payment might be taken for Dec Zbox before Nov Zbox is despatched

I'm not 100% as to when they take payment in advance for the next Zbox as I only just started my subscription
I started my Subscription on Oct 22 it might be the same date for next Zbox as in Nov 22 but could be a different date as in end of Oct or start of Nov

Someone who has had a Zbox subscription running past few months would know better the answer as to when they take payment for each month in advance

I will be keeping my subscription for now as I got a gut feeling the Next one will be connected to Star Wars or something similar and will wait till they take payment for the next Zbox to get an idea as to when they take payment each month

Yes as soon as you see your Time Travel Zbox is despatched in your Subscription list you can cancel the subscription
Note
Zavvi often announce the next Zbox before they start to despatch the previous one so it is possible payment might be taken for Dec Zbox before Nov Zbox is despatched

I'm not 100% as to when they take payment in advance for the next Zbox as I only just started my subscription
I started my Subscription on Oct 22 it might be the same date for next Zbox as in Nov 22 but could be a different date as in end of Oct or start of Nov

Someone who has had a Zbox subscription running past few months would know better the answer as to when they take payment for each month in advance

I will be keeping my subscription for now as I got a gut feeling the Next one will be connected to Star Wars or something similar and will wait till they take payment for the next Zbox to get an idea as to when they take payment each month

Thanks extremely helpful as always, you are also right December/Christmas may be a good one

Reactions: paulboland
Has anyone had shipping confirmation yet?
Thursday 5th of Nov is when they will ship Time Travel was said to some recently

From the 2nd of the month is the day they have shipped previous months releases of a Zbox if no delays
They don't ship a week before release date like they do with steelbooks etc

Friday 6th of Nov they should be announcing what the Zbox Dec theme will be

Last edited:
Thursday 5th of Nov is when they will ship Time Travel was said to some recently

From the 2nd of the month is the day they have shipped previous months releases of a Zbox if no delays
They don't ship a week before release date like they do with steelbooks etc

Friday 6th of Nov they should be announcing what the Zbox Dec theme will be

Someone on Facebook said they had started shipping yesterday.

Someone on Facebook said they had started shipping yesterday.
Tuesday the 2nd would have been the expected date
I and others asked Zbox curator a few weeks ago when the time travel zbox been shipped he replied Thursday 5th of Nov

Past Zbox have been shipped on the 2nd with most been the Wed/Thur/Friday

Last edited: