Time Travel Zbox

Mar 7, 2014
Tatooine
EXCLUSIVE POP! VINYL IN THE TIME TRAVEL ZBOX
We are delighted to announce that the Time Travel ZBOX will include a ZBOX exclusive Marty McFly on a hoverboard Pop! Vinyl figure!

GREAT SCOTT, that's fantastic!

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only if there is a delorian in it lol. I have ordered purely for the pop. If the T-shirt is good I'll be happy. If you order through quidco you can get £5 cash back.

Where does it say there is also a tshirt inside this box?

You have to give a size for the subscription so if there is one they know what size but I can't see them giving a pop and a shirt that would be too good

You have to give a size for the subscription so if there is one they know what size but I can't see them giving a pop and a shirt that would be too good

We got a funko (baby Groot), t-shirt (Death Star) and comic (Marvel Star Wars Issue #1 variant cover) in the Cosmic box in January. So it's unlikely but possible. Mind you they ask for size now as you are signing up to a subscription so that doesn't necessarily mean you will get a T.

I didn't get last months, I've devoted the money to collecting the Eaglemoss DC Graphic Novels collection instead. But the mention of an exclusive Marty McFly funko is not easy to resist...

Reactions: Flash and lights

Ah right! I thought the size info was for this month! Will have to wait and see!

Reactions: Flash
not sure if it exists , but someone should make a hoverboard keychain bottle opener ... that'd be cool and handy ;)

Is it not the one I posted in the other thread yesterday?

image.jpg

Not sure what other thread you are talking about, but yes. It's that one.

My guess is it's the same as the US lootcrate exclusive this month since the themes are the same. I'll pass on this z-box since I already subscribe to lootcrate.

Not sure what other thread you are talking about, but yes. It's that one.

My guess is it's the same as the US lootcrate exclusive this month since the themes are the same. I'll pass on this z-box since I already subscribe to lootcrate.

If it is
Marty
in the Zbox then it's not the same as the loot crate one as I managed get that one today and it's
image.jpg

Reactions: lights
I didn't think I would be able to get the loot crate exclusive as don't get loot crate but a guy I know didn't want his (we gave him money for it)

It is a really lovely figure. Someone told me it glows a bit but I am not sure going to try it.

So just the zbox one to get, it is rubbish they don't just let you get one box, i think they would have sold more if they did.

If it is
Marty
in the Zbox then it's not the same as the loot crate one as I managed get that one today and it's
image.jpg

Thanks. I have a tracking for Lootcrate but no movement yet. I will still pass on the zbox due to cost of the box. Plus Loot Crate usually has some good stuff in the box and my experience with the Z-Boxes hasn't been as good. Not worth the $30+.

Reactions: Flash
Thanks. I have a tracking for Lootcrate but no movement yet. I will still pass on the zbox due to cost of the box. Plus Loot Crate usually has some good stuff in the box and my experience with the Z-Boxes hasn't been as good. Not worth the $30+.

As i said I don't have the box but I have seen unboxing and there is some nice wee things in the loot crate this month.

Forced sub is making me cry Zavvi. I want that Marty but I only spend "X" amount a month on this type of stuff and I ditched the Zbox to get the DC Graphic Novels collection...a one-off might not see the wife send me to live in the shed but a sub on top of the graphic novels sub may well do!

Mind you the chance of pairing Marty up with Doc and the
mini hoverboard model
in the lootcrate are slim as my son subs to that box, not me, and I can't see him parting with either of those.. My fault, took him to see Back to the Future with a live orchestra doing the soundtrack (was awesome) and he now loves the films...bah bah bah!