Cancelled Timeless (Season 2) [NBC]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
TIMELESS - NBC
From Eric Kripke and the producers of The Blacklist comes a thrilling new action-adventure series. Abigail Spencer, Matt Lanter and Malcolm Barrett star as a team chasing a criminal intent on destroying America through time.

This premieres TONIGHT.

Its from Eric Kripke (Supernatural / Revolution) and Shawn Ryan (The Shield / Last Resort / Chicago Code) so I have confidence in the quality of this series.

Not sure if anyone else on here watches this. But I gotta say, This is one of my favorite new shows this past year.
It has something that a lot of shows lack and that is the chemistry between the characters. It is so good!!!

Tonight was the season finale and I really hope it gets renewed. Will be really sad if it doesn't.

Very Very Sad this is canceled. It was one of the best new shows this past year.

But seeing how I am the only one responding in this thread seems to say a lot about its popularity.... haha

UNCANCELED!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT!? CRAZY!
SO PUMPED RIGHT NOW!!! This NEVER happens. They must have gone back in time and changed something!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
Season Finale was tonight and it was FANTASTIC!!!
I know I'm pretty much the only one talking about this show, but its SO GOOD! Totally worth watching regardless of the outcome if it gets renewed or not. Fingers crossed it does tho!

Very disappointed in NBC's decision to cancel this. I know there has been talks of a 2 hour wrap up movie... but I really hope a Hulu / Netflix picks it up instead. Fingers Crossed.

NBC Revives TIMELESS With 'Two-Part Finale'!!!

One month after cancelling the cult drama (again), NBC announced Tuesday that it has ordered a two-part finale that will give “closure to the globetrotting series.”
NBC did not specify an air date beyond confirming that the two-hour event will premiere during the holidays.

Timeless stars celebrate series finale movie news, thank fans: 'You've done it again!'

via EW

The Timeless finale will air later this year.

@Apollon So pumped we are going to get closure after that finale!!!
Timeless has been one of the most enjoyable series in recent memory and while I wish it would continue elsewhere... Getting a 2 hour tv movie to close it out is the next best thing.

...Now if only they would release the complete series it on Blu-ray once its all done.