Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada

Attachments

• 81RnxuwlmML._SL1500_.jpg
    81RnxuwlmML._SL1500_.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Reactions: wxlinkswd
Quick question about this product, I have ordered me an XBox One console mainly for this game and was just wondering if I do buy this German release will it will work here in the UK? (as I have never bought any games from abroad before well steels yeah but not games)

Same thing applies to hardware/Controllers etc, cheers guys.

I'm tempted to order this for the Xbox One, I know its region free, but im worried if it'll be region locked online.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Mine came too.
I haven't yet opened the game but it lists that the game audio/language is in German.
I was going to trade it in but I need to know if it auto selects language from the machine settings first else I'm best off trying to unload it online.

Mine came too.
I haven't yet opened the game but it lists that the game audio/language is in German.
I was going to trade it in but I need to know if it auto selects language from the machine settings first else I'm best off trying to unload it online.

I was wondering this as well (to sell a copy of the game in America) and was told XBOX One games do autoselect based on the system's postcode.

So if you live in Germany but set the country and postcode to someplace in America, the game will be in English.

I tried to trade in the German version earlier today and the fact it is the German edition is proving to be a stumbling block.
One retailer would take it if I can demonstrate that it does display English on screen during play.
Can anyone please state that it does.

I tried to trade in the German version earlier today and the fact it is the German edition is proving to be a stumbling block.
One retailer would take it if I can demonstrate that it does display English on screen during play.
Can anyone please state that it does.

Hi I did try and reply to your PM but I don't have 7 or more posts. Yes game is in full Enlish including any displays. I gave not gone to options to Change anything

Reactions: tossin
Well I have been playing my German copy for over 50 odd hours & I forget its an import as everything is in English.

The Steelbook has to be one of my favourite Game cases, very well made & has a lovely shine to it as well.