Slipcover Titanic (4K + Digital Slipcover) [USA]

Space Cadet

[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Release date: December 5, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon - Target
Price: $37.99 (Amazon) - $29.99 (Target)
Notes: 2 Discs (UHD Film - Blu-ray Extras)

81-xkYB2izL._SL1500_.jpg

81h3rSeCVEL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3Maters
team america vomit GIF

Hope this get dozen more DNR that T2 did. That classic still has wax all over place while this fu*king p**** of **** gets 4K before non wax of T2 is simply pathetic.
Love soap s***

are you suggesting that the directors cut of Team America should get an HD release?

because i could get behind that; on top of it, and all around it as well

team america vomit GIF

Hope this get dozen more DNR that T2 did. That classic still has wax all over place while this fu*king p**** of **** gets 4K before non wax of T2 is simply pathetic.
Love soap s***
How do you really feel? :shipped:
I don't know, I was 15 years old and only watching Alien Resurrection, Fifth Element, Con Air and other Face/Offs, but I loved Titanic, went on my own free will three times to the theaters, and cried worse than the girls we were living with, that only went to see 'Leo', whom I strongly disliked at the time. Even liked the Celine Dion song, that played everywhere so much, overexposure of Inbruglia's "Torn" cover level, which is the ultimate 'overload to the point of hate'.

USA release looks like it's 4K + Digital

Amazon live to pre order the price will drop before release date

Possible extras are on a Blu-ray disc TBC

Synopsis:
Experience James Cameron’s Titanic, the global box office phenomenon and winner of 11 Academy Awards including Best Picture (1997). Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet light up the screen in this unforgettable tale of forbidden love and courage set against the ill-fated maiden voyage of the “unsinkable” Titanic.

Over 15 hours of SPECIAL FEATURES including…

· NEW - TITANIC: Stories From The Heart

Director James Cameron, producer Jon Landau and star Kate Winslet share memories and favorite moments, and recount the challenges of making the greatest love story in cinema history. Go back in time with film clips, photos and behind-the-scenes moments.

· NEW - TITANIC: 25 YEARS LATER WITH JAMES CAMERON

James Cameron explores the enduring myths and mysteries of the shipwreck, and mounts tests to see whether Jack could have fit on that raft and survived.

· NEW - Fan Poster Art (4 stills)

81-xkYB2izL._SL1500_.jpg 81h3rSeCVEL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
so is there any bluray bonus please ?

there is one in the UK edition. but it's not quite clear for the US.

thanks for your help ;)

so is there any bluray bonus please ?

there is one in the UK edition. but it's not quite clear for the US.

thanks for your help ;)
USA release
2 Discs
Disc 1 UHD Film
Disc 2 Blu-ray Disc is Extras only
USA release also includes Digital Code

UK release
3 Discs
Disc 1 UHD Film
Disc 2 Blu-ray Film
Disc 3 Blu-ray Extras

Reactions: vinny