Upcoming Titans (Season 4) [HBO Max]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Titans - (DC UNIVERSE)
(based off DC comics Teen Titans)
Written by Akiva Goldsman and Marc Haimes, the pilot episode will begin production this year.

Characters Featured:
- Nightwing
- Barbra Gordon
- Hawk & Dove
- Raven
- Starfire

More info at Nerdist

dc-universe-titans copy.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jb162009
Episode titles as per titanstv.net

#1.1 “Titans” (Pilot)
#1.2 “Hawk and Dove”
#1.3 “Starfire”
#1.4 “Rachel”
#1.5 “The Doom Patrol”
#1.6 “The Messenger”
#1.7 “Jason Todd”
#1.8 “Angela”
#1.9 “Donna Troy”

Updated season 1 titles

#1.1 “Titans” (Pilot)
#1.2 “Hawk and Dove”
#1.3 “Origins”
#1.4 “Doom Patrol”
#1.5 “Together”
#1.6 “Jason Todd”
#1.7 “The Asylum”
#1.8 “Donna Troy”
#1.9 “Hank and Dawn”
#1.10 “Koriand’r”
#1.11 “Dick Grayson”
#1.12 (Season Finale) “Raven”

Episode 1 on October 12, 2018. New episode every Friday

• Helpful Post
Reactions: kaw
Interesting... looks like because DCU isn't available outside US... this is going to be on Netflix internationally. Sweet!

One of these days I need to subscribe to DC Universe so I can watch this. But I sincerely hope not every company (whether someone like DC or Marvel, Disney, Lionsgate, etc) makes a streaming platform with exclusive shows. I think it's CBS that has Tell Me a Story on their streaming platform exclusively and ugh. Wish there were other ways to watch them (legally at least)

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Absolutely LOVED this show! Easily the best Comic book related series so far
I'm on episode 9, I've enjoyed it quite a bit. It looks really cinematic compared to the other DC TV shows.

Just finished season 1.
In the beginning I was a little frustrated by the show for trying to be edgy by being dark, violent and dropping F bombs...
BUT. I came around. I started to really appreciate the quality of the show compared to something like Arrow. Titans doesn't feel like its handcuffed. They have almost full reign to explore the DC universe and its characters and I think thats great. I actually wished there were more episodes then just 11. Could have used a few more TBH cause they spent some time setting up other things (like DOOM PATROL).

Also Did you guys watch after the credits of eps 11?
Pretty sweet!

Looking forward to where this might go.

It reminded me of 'Heroes' quite a bit(when it was good). I think we'll see Dick Grayson become Nightwing which I'm looking forward to. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of Titans. If I was DC I wouldn't bother making a streaming service and let Netflix handle their TV world since Marvel are leaving.

why all dc and marvel shows turn out to be mutants that are kids - all the time !, KIDS. WTF ! ... I don wanna watch kids ... something wrong somewhere ... really ?

Reactions: ty233