Tom Clancy's The Division (Asia Exclusive)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
1.jpg

Reactions: Ezcompane
Reactions: jonnie123
Ill keep an eye on that. Yeah Ive seen a tiny bit of info on it. One think I saw was it was a southeast asia thing but Im not really sure how accurate that is.

For some reason this game has only just entered my radar but it's now slap bang in the centre of it! Would love a Steelbook and this looks great. Are there any other Steelbook options for uk folk yet?

For some reason this game has only just entered my radar but it's now slap bang in the centre of it! Would love a Steelbook and this looks great. Are there any other Steelbook options for uk folk yet?
Ubisoft throw in the steelbook below if you order any of the physical copies of the game (all except the Gold Edition basically) from their Ubisoft store. I really want the steelbook, but then I also really want the Gold Edition. :sorry:

1.jpg

Ubisoft throw in the steelbook below if you order any of the physical copies of the game (all except the Gold Edition basically) from their Ubisoft store. I really want the steelbook, but then I also really want the Gold Edition. :sorry:

View attachment 217387

Too bad they aren't offering what they did with Far Cry, and then I could help some members here (as well as get one for myself). I got my copy from Amazon.com

Now they are matching the 20% off from Best Buy in the first two weeks of purchase, it's hard to beat that price. :D

Reactions: Noodles
Too bad they aren't offering what they did with Far Cry, and then I could help some members here (as well as get one for myself). I got my copy from Amazon.com

Now they are matching the 20% off from Best Buy in the first two weeks of purchase, it's hard to beat that price. :D
What did they offer with Far Cry?

Nice one! We never seem to get any decent deals like that in the UK unfortunately. (n)

What did they offer with Far Cry?

Nice one! We never seem to get any decent deals like that in the UK unfortunately. (n)

You could order the steelbook separately from the store without the game. I think it was maybe $10 for the empty steelbook - something like that.

Reactions: Noodles
You could order the steelbook separately from the store without the game. I think it was maybe $10 for the empty steelbook - something like that.
Oh, nice! I definitely wish they'd done the same with this then... sucks that they haven't. :(

Yes G1 however on the couple of videos I've seen of this it looks deceptively G2 to me. Hasn't been unknown for Ubi to do both sizes in the past. Perhaps they had G2 for promo vids but decided to go G1 for general release because everyone just loves G1.

However this is a great steelbook so it will keep Black Flag, Dishonored and Infinite company : ).