Thunder Bay
PLATFORM: PS4, Xbox One, PC

RELEASE DATE: March 08, 2016
PRICE: $119.99
ORDER: Uplay Shop
NOTE: Receive free SteelBook when you pre-order the Collector's Edition

TCRPG_CE_hero.jpg

TX_STEELBOOK_pp.jpg

Does anyone have a spare if this steelbook, not sure how to get it in UK.
I'm after one too... I think our best bet at the moment is eBay, although they seem to be going for ridiculous prices on there as usual.

I'm after one too... I think our best bet at the moment is eBay, although they seem to be going for ridiculous prices on there as usual.
Indeed, i dont even understand why people are paying that considering they seem to have been free bonuses for every one who ordered from uplay, so should be plentiful around. If it was borderlands handsome collection steelbook, exclusive to the limited claptrap edition, fair enough...so frustrating.

Indeed, i dont even understand why people are paying that considering they seem to have been free bonuses for every one who ordered from uplay, so should be plentiful around. If it was borderlands handsome collection steelbook, exclusive to the limited claptrap edition, fair enough...so frustrating.
It's always the case unfortunately mate. Same happened with the MGS Phantom Pain steelbook... I think that was originally just a bonus item, so I managed to pick up a few copies for £1 each from a local shop, whereas they were being sold for extortionate prices on the Bay. Now that I mention it, I may nip in to that same shop to see if he has any steelbooks for The Division... I'll obviously get a few if he does. ;)

It's always the case unfortunately mate. Same happened with the MGS Phantom Pain steelbook... I think that was originally just a bonus item, so I managed to pick up a few copies for £1 each from a local shop, whereas they were being sold for extortionate prices on the Bay. Now that I mention it, I may nip in to that same shop to see if he has any steelbooks for The Division... I'll obviously get a few if he does. ;)
Please remember 1 for me mate if you find any spares :)

Thanks for trying bud, seems to be an average of £25ish this is selling for. Just wonder if ubishop still sends these out with any purchase?
Yeah, no way I'm paying that for an empty steel. I'll just be patient and wait for the hype to die down... hopefully then the prices will plummet. I can no longer see any mention of the steelbook on Ubisoft, so I guess they're no longer sending them out.

Reactions: Dhiraj1