Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release Date: 13th of October, 2015
Purchase link: :amazon: Amazon.com
Price: $24.97

TomorowlandBlurayComboArt.jpg

Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment will release director Brad Bird’s family adventure Tomorrowland on Blu-ray Combo Pack, Digital HD and Disney Movies Anywhere (DMA) on October 13.

Special Features:
Digital HD/SD*, Blu-ray Combo Pack & Disney Movies Anywhere (DMA)
· Remembering the Future: A Personal Journey Through Tomorrowland with Brad Bird – Discover everything there is to know about the making of Tomorrowland through Director Brad Bird’s perspective.
· Casting Tomorrowland – Join Brad Bird, Damon Lindelof, George Clooney, Hugh Laurie, Britt Robertson, and Raffey Cassidy as they discuss the making of Tomorrowland.
· A Great Big Beautiful Scoring Session – Famed composer Michael Giacchino invites Disney legend, Richard Sherman to join him in an informal visit to the Tomorrowland scoring stage, told through the personal lens of Michael’s brother, documentarian Anthony Giacchino.
· The World of Tomorrow Science Hour – Hosted By Futurologist David Nix (Blu-ray and DMA Exclusive) – Believe it or not but Nix used to host a children’s television program about science. Now watch the recently discover outtakes from the show.
· Animated Short: The Origins of Plus Ultra – An animated story of how Tomorrowland came to be.
· Brad Bird Production Diaries
Diary Entry #1 – “The First Day” (Blu-ray and DMA Exclusive)
Diary Entry #2 – “Tomorrowland vs. the Weather” (DMA Exclusive)
Diary Entry #3 – “NASA”
· Blast from the Past Commercial – Go back in time and watch this original commercial for the Blast from the Past store.
Deleted Scenes with Filmmaker Intro
Deleted Scene 1 – Joking on the Eiffel Tower
Deleted Scene 2 – Young Casey vs. The Volcano
Deleted Scene 3 – Doomsday Living Room
Deleted Scene 4 – As Originally Written Casey The Downer
Deleted Scene 5 – What Happened to Tomorrowland
Deleted Scene 6 – What is Tomorrowland
Deleted Scene 7 – Great Big Beautiful World World’s Fair (DMA Exclusive)
Deleted Scene 8 – Frank Walker age 10 (DMA Exclusive)
· 4 Easter Eggs

Britt should really be wearing sunglasses (like Mr. Clooney). Protect those eyes kids.
I saw this in theaters and it just really didn't click for me. But it's a cool looking slip for those who are buying it. I like how Disney slips consistently have a cool looking border around the front.

I already have the Zavvi Steelbook on order but this looks pretty sweet. I guess I'll be picking it up too.

New Picture Updated to release page on Amazon.com

Tomorrowland.jpg

NB: Old Picture in OP of the Front Amaray SlipCover is no longer on item page, it was replaced by this current one.
I called Amazon to ask why they removed picture of the slipcover and replaced it with this one and they could
not know why.

@Apollon can a mod Update this picture in the OP as this is the new picture on Amazon.com + old picture in OP of the SlipCover if possible to keep it and to put it under a Spoiler as ''old picture Artwork'' ? that would be helpful thank you :)