Multi Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 - Collector's Edition

WaxWeazle

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2018
1589373537427.png

Amazon US
PS4 - Xbox One - Amazon.com: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 - Collector's Edition - Xbox One: Video Games

Hasn't gone live yet I believe.
I haven't seen any European links though :/ If anybody has any, please do share? I would like to add this to my collection.

It's live in UK with GAME UK and it costs £90.

I suppose it's a good price considering how crazy them CE are lately.
I played this on a PC when I was way younger but I don't think I will play it now. Due to limited time I would have other priorities. Kudos to them tho' for keeping the price affordable.

Yeah, I noticed that...
I'm from Belgium and game.co.uk doesn't work for me since they only deliver to the UK :/
Luckily enough, a friend from the UK helps me out on that.

Reactions: Thoth
If you don't get through with your friend let me know and I can forward you the item to Belgium upon release.

I'm surprised Game Mania doesn't have it yet. Maybe later on the line..

If you don't get through with your friend let me know and I can forward you the item to Belgium upon release.

I'm surprised Game Mania doesn't have it yet. Maybe later on the line..
Thank you kindly!
My friend already placed an order for me so I'm set. I had an order placed on Amazon US to make sure I'd get it though.
It's just disappointing when Game gets it because they don't ship across which I son't get... Seems to me they could use as many orders as possible. Oh well...

Trust me, GAME is disappointing even when they deliver to us here in UK and their customer service is not the best. Could only imagine how bad it would be if you had to deal with them from Belgium.

But they do have some nice exclusives so I don't mind putting up with them when in need of something. After all, there's not much competition for them when comes to Collector's Edition so we have to stick with them.

Trust me, GAME is disappointing even when they deliver to us here in UK and their customer service is not the best. Could only imagine how bad it would be if you had to deal with them from Belgium.

But they do have some nice exclusives so I don't mind putting up with them when in need of something. After all, there's not much competition for them when comes to Collector's Edition so we have to stick with them.
That's sadly enough the only reason I've asked a friend to help me out from the UK :p

For the price, this is pretty good i do wonder what the quality of the board will be like tho :whistle:

For the price, this is pretty good i do wonder what the quality of the board will be like tho :whistle:
I think it will be a quality-one, because it's from the Birdhouse brand and and will be manufactured like all others and you probably can skate with it.

I think it will be a quality-one, because it's from the Birdhouse brand and and will be manufactured like all others and you probably can skate with it.
Be interesting to see, ill be picking it up for my daughter as she's quite into skateboarding and if the board can be used ill stick some trucks on it :thumbs:

they should just release the soundtrack on vinyl, thats what the fans want
Id assume that it will, the soundtrack to the original releases was popular and I believe the Vinyl now goes for a pretty penny on the likes of eBay.

Reactions: Billy Talent
Id assume that it will, the soundtrack to the original releases was popular and I believe the Vinyl now goes for a pretty penny on the likes of eBay.
yep, and those are just the Bootlegs missed out on it recently sold out insanely fast even though they were bootlegs.