Jun 7, 2012
UK & HK
Release date: January - March 2020
Purchase link: TBC
Price:
TBC

HT_Tony_ArcReactor_1.jpg

“Proof That Tony Stark Has a Heart”

Tony Stark has created the very first Arc Reactor to keep him alive and power his first suit of armor in ‘Iron Man’. The arc reactor supplies energy to an electromagnet, which prevents embedded shrapnel from reaching his heart. Based on the first Marvel Studio production - Iron Man, Hot Toys is thrilled to expend on the Life-Size Masterpiece Series with Tony Stark’s Arc Reactor given by Tony’s personal assistant Pepper as a desktop ornament!

Masterfully crafted with authentic and screen-accurate details, the Arc Reactor in actual size stands approximately 16cm in height. Recreated with diecast and copper wire material, it features two LED lighting modes which include light-on effect and breathing light effect, phenomenal multi-layered metallic painting highlighting its fantastic aesthetics, ring engraved with the words “Proof That Tony Stark Has A Heart” as seen in the movie, completed with a specially designed custom base and display case.

This one-of-a-kind collectible is a perfect way to show love for your favorite MCU characters!

The Tony Stark’s Arc Reactor Life-Size Collectible specially features:

- Beautifully crafted with authentic and fine details of the Arc Reactor in Iron Man
- Movie-accurate size and proportion
- Approximately 16 cm tall (base included)
- Contains diecast and copper wire material
- Engraved ring with “Proof That Tony Stark Has a Heart”
- LED light up function features 2 lighting modes including general light effect and breathing light effect (white light, battery or USB operated)
- Specially applied multi-layered metallic painting

• Wow
Reactions: Space Cadet
Maybe someone know the difference.

But what the difference to the Arc Reactor Replica from Kings Art that was release 2017 to this version from Hot Toys?

Maybe someone know the difference.

But what the difference to the Arc Reactor Replica from Kings Art that was release 2017 to this version from Hot Toys?
KA original was sooooo cheap (price) and great quality. Somwehre around 150-200$ but after people realized it was a good quality, price has been jumping to 250-300$.

Reactions: Para
I'm sure the Hot Toys one will be stellar as well. And dare I say , if not the best .... perhaps

Oh that's for sure HT version will be pure amazing… but we still Don't know the pricing…

KA original pricing was a steal!

I'm quite surprised this hasn't been offered up on Sideshow yet.
I've seen on occasion a few US sellers offering this but I guess they're must be sourcing via resellers from HK/Asia

Might have to get this. Always regret not getting the original one that was out after the first Iron Man film.

So…
a) where did you order it from?
b) how much?
c) most important: are you happy with it???

a) ebay - sent from Hong Kong
b) £200 plus shipping
c) absolutely, yes. It's heavier than expected, good quality materials. The perspex box is very good quality too.

This was actually a gift for the wife as she's always wanted one and she is over the moon with it. It is pricey, but I've spent as much on art prints...

a) ebay - sent from Hong Kong
b) £200 plus shipping
c) absolutely, yes. It's heavier than expected, good quality materials. The perspex box is very good quality too.

This was actually a gift for the wife as she's always wanted one and she is over the moon with it. It is pricey, but I've spent as much on art prints...
Good! Glad to hear it's good quality! Congrats!

Reactions: Deleted member 9789