Now Streaming Too Old to Die Young (Season 1) [Amazon Prime]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
From creator Nicolas Winding Refn (Bronson, Drive, The Neon Demon). Too Old to Die Young explores the criminal underbelly of Los Angeles by following characters' existential journeys from being killers to becoming samurais in the City of Angels.

Attachments

• DVdIPLbVMAA3G7n.jpg
    DVdIPLbVMAA3G7n.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 342
  • Informative
Reactions: PunkNinja
@Sigill @Flloydo @spass I'm sure you've heard about this already, as it's been a long time coming. I'm immediately sold on anything NWR is involved with, and the plot sounds awesome! :woot:

:woot:

Tbh, I haven’t heard of it until now! :emb: :emb:
Consider me interested, lol! I must have been living under a rock the last few months.

Time to re-subscribe to Prime Video then.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
:woot:

Tbh, I haven’t heard of it until now! :emb: :emb:
Consider me interested, lol! I must have been living under a rock the last few months.

Time to re-subscribe to Prime Video then.
NWR has been referring to and hashtagging "Too Old to Die Young" on his social accounts for a while, but I only just realised the other week that it was actually going to be a TV series... can't wait to check it out! Thankfully I just bought an Echo Dot and subscribed to Prime at the weekend. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
@Sigill @Flloydo @spass I'm sure you've heard about this already, as it's been a long time coming. I'm immediately sold on anything NWR is involved with, and the plot sounds awesome! :woot:
Thanks for the tag mate, Definatly interested in this. I heard he was doing a TV series but didn’t know too much about it. That cast looks really good! :woot: Was this originally meant to be a film. I remember hearing something about an idea he had for a blind samurai killer. I may be talking about something else though! Lol.

Edit: I just checked and it was called ‘The Avenging Silence’ and it was about a mute killer with no voice. I’m not sure if he’s still doing that or this TV series is instead.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and spass
Thanks for the tag mate, Definatly interested in this. I heard he was doing a TV series but didn’t know too much about it. That cast looks really good! :woot: Was this originally meant to be a film. I remember hearing something about an idea he had for a blind samurai killer. I may be talking about something else though! Lol.

Edit: I just checked and it was called ‘The Avenging Silence’ and it was about a mute killer with no voice. I’m not sure if he’s still doing that or this TV series is instead.
Knew this would be up your street mate. And yeah, the cast is fantastic! :D

Can't say I'd heard of the film before. It sounded pretty cool though... I love samurai movies! I'll happily settle for a TV series anyway. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Knew this would be up your street mate. And yeah, the cast is fantastic! :D

Can't say I'd heard of the film before. It sounded pretty cool though... I love samurai movies! I'll happily settle for a TV series anyway. :)
Yeah anything by NWR gets me interested!::D It’s a long while since I saw that about the film so perhaps it was just an idea that might have turned to a TV series. The only downside now is the long wait to see this! Lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Thanks Nick! Looks awesome, not too long of a wait either! It looks like a bit of Neon Demon, Only God Forgives and Drive in there! I can’t wait for this! This and Game Of Thrones are my two most wanted Series this year! :D
Yep, it's almost finally here! Definitely has NWR all over it... got lots of ND vibes with touches of OGF and Drive, like you said. The score is sounding on point too. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill