Top Gun (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #156) [Czech Republic]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 9, 2020 (Standard SteelBook) - December 3, 2021 (FAC)
Purchase links: BD - 4K - FAC
Price: 599 CZK (BD) - 999 CZK (4K) - 1799 CZK (FAC)
Notes: Full Slip XL - 501 copies
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

top2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I still get this at a friendly price somewhere? Thanks.
Don't take all the mocking laughter too personally,,... a bit disappointed to see that thrown at possibly a new member.

but only a handful were made available here via GB,, and I noticed the other day some at 250, 350€ of ebay,, - don't reward such scum bags with even your thoughts //

Don't take all the mocking laughter too personally,,... a bit disappointed to see that thrown at possibly a new member.

but only a handful were made available here via GB,, and I noticed the other day some at 250, 350€ of ebay,, - don't reward such scum bags with even your thoughts //
New member, but not the first time he's looked for grails here at cost price or below......

Ideally, we'd all like to be able to pick these up here on this forum at 'friendly' prices. But realistically it's not like that.

If you have something that's now worth €250-€300 why would you give it away to somebody you don't even know....?

Maybe make some friends first and you might get lucky. It can take time, but you can't expect to join a forum and people to just give you stuff at discount prices....

As much as i wanted to have it i'll pass for the moment. This is not worthy paying 300-400+ on eBay.
Got confirmation that Blufans is having this one planned for release toward end of the year. And i have no doubt it's gonna be at least this good or even better. And beside i won't pay scalpers >.<

As much as i wanted to have it i'll pass for the moment. This is not worthy paying 300-400+ on eBay.
Got confirmation that Blufans is having this one planned for release toward end of the year. And i have no doubt it's gonna be at least this good or even better. And beside i won't pay scalpers >.<
well if nobody would pay them, this hobby would be a lot friendlier :whistle:

Reactions: RMA
Wasn't there talk about Blufans doing it?
OAB #48

Cine-Museum announced an edition :coffee:
*singing* I'm so faaar faar awaaaaay
/edit
oh wait, nevermind, that was Maverick :angel:
They also announced the first title, they even did a mock-up of the slip. Actually they said in May it will be released together with Maverick.