Top Gun: Maverick (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
Added to Calendar: 10-31-22

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: October 31, 2022
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £39.99

1660736257656.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Can't stand the first film, but loved this one! Still can't make my mind up which steel to go for though...

Reactions: tommyh84
Apr 21, 2019
Can't stand the first film, but loved this one! Still can't make my mind up which steel to go for though...
I loved the first one at the time, but I watched it just before going to see this one, and it hadn’t aged well. Time will tell if this one suffers the same fate, but I’ll probably be dead before 37 years passes, so the new one is a safe buy ;)

Lollard2002

Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2012
Belfast
I loved the first one at the time, but I watched it just before going to see this one, and it hadn’t aged well. Time will tell if this one suffers the same fate, but I’ll probably be dead before 37 years passes, so the new one is a safe buy ;)
I will be dead, no way will i be around in 37 years. But I have to admit I liked the second one, never liked the 1st one.....

Reactions: Steely-Booked