digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
4.71 star(s) Rating: 4.71/5 7 Votes
Title: Top Gun: Maverick

Genre: War, Action

Director: Joseph Kosinski

Cast: Tom Cruise, Val Kilmer, Miles Teller, Jennifer Connelly, Glen Powell, Thomasin McKenzie, Manny Jacinto, Charles Parnell, Jay Ellis, Bashir Salahuddin, Danny Ramirez, Monica Barbaro, Lyliana Wray, Jean Louisa Kelly, Raymond Lee, Jake Picking, Greg Tarzan Davis, Kara Wang

Release: 2020-06-26

Plot: Set in the world of drone technology and fifth generation fighters, this sequel will explore the end of the era of dogfighting.

Must have been a great surprise for folks that attended the Terminator panel at SDCC when Tom Cruise showed up with the trailer today.

I don't even need to see the movie. Love the trailer. The trailer for me had a nice beginning, middle and end. Very satisfying!
If I were never to see the movie, that trailer would be enough right there for me. I can imagine the audience going nuts in Hall H after that.

I saw Top Gun at the Eglinton Theatre in Toronto at least twice in 1986. 70 mm.

I think I will try to make the effort to go and see this in IMAX which is something I haven't done in years.

I forgot I posted this 3 years ago. I finally saw it in a theatre Wednesday night. Not in Imax though. Just a standard theatre without any bells and whistles. The volume was too low but I still enjoyed it!