GA
Release date: June 4, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Notes: Possibly spot gloss per Wreck.

6337231_sa.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: frankfish44
This is the only movie of this trilogy that I really like, so it’ll be the only one I’m picking up. xD

For me the first one was brilliant. I don't even remember the 2 sequels. Didn't make an impact for me. Not interested in #4 even after seeing the trailer tonight before Endgame.

Reactions: FN-2187
For me the first one was brilliant. I don't even remember the 2 sequels. Didn't make an impact for me. Not interested in #4 even after seeing the trailer tonight before Endgame.

I thought the first one was a solid enough film-
It kind of suffers from being wholly predictable in the play-by-play, and neither of the protagonists are all that likable enough for the situations that they’re in to evoke a large emotional response from me because it seems that they’re constantly in these perilous situations because they’re both awful people. xD

I think the second film fills the void of having these characters come across as unlikable by immediately bonding them through their friendship- and this allows for the characters own beliefs to be challenged in ways that rely on the emotions of the characters they’re surrounded by, and not motivated by selfish emotions.

I don’t know- I thought 2 was a remarkably well done film. I would personally say it’s leaps and bounds ahead of the first one. But when people love the first one or the third one most- I get it.

It’s kind of like Nolan’s Batman trilogy. Which ever one you like most, I understand. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian