Toy Story Trilogy SteelBooks (Zavvi Exclusive)

Snollygoster

Creative | YouTube
Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2012
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated-gif.295665

The Prize
tstory123.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: While these are sealed, 1 & 3 have a slight dent on the front

How to win?
Q: Do you prefer Traditional or CG Animation?
Please explain why.

Terms

Worldwide Entry
1 post per member
Winner pays shipping
Winner chosen at random.org
Ends 26th Feb

GOOD LUCK!

I prefer cg it's just easier to watch . Plus toy story 3 the toys have better acting abilities than some human actors . Although cgi characters in live films aren't as good Jar jar twats springs to mind

Thanks for the giveaway!

I grew up on traditionally animated cartoons and movies so I always have a soft spot for them.

That said I think I lean more to more modern CGI anination. I do love the Pixar style. The stylization and appeal is pretty much always on point. I also love seeing how studios like Laika are blending a mix of CGI with a more traditional style like stop motion. The blend for Kubo was amazing!

Thanks for the giveaway:notworthy::thumbs:

I like my old favourites but these days I prefer cg films.. I mostly only watch pixar and their films just look so much better to me.:)

Thanks for the giveaway..

For me CGI because they new pixar animations look so realistic and visually beautifull having said that the non CGI classics are enjoyable to but they have a different feel storywise #changingtimes

Thank you for the giveaway.
For me traditional animation is closer because CG animation (even if i like a lot of it) looks to me like a bulging puppets

i prefer "traditional" animation, drawn by hand. why? because it's more personal, and it has more "life", more "soul"... i don't like everything nowadays to be done by computers. it feels a bit too sterile and lifeless. i am not saying "traditional" is more "realistic", but if i wanna see a "real" movie then i don't watch animation movies. :p

thanks for the great giveaway!
#bestweekever

I actual prefer traditional animation because I'm just a little old fashion. But I believe CG animation should only be used if necessary, for example - Toy Story and Frozen. But films like Moana I believe didn't need to be CG

The oldie in me prefers traditional, the colours so vivid, and it takes me back to my childhood

CGI animation is best IMO- you can see every hair for example , it just feels more lifelike and for me that makes the movie more immersive and believable.

Thanks for the giveaway! :)

traditional animation always! its more fluid and there are no limits to what one can do, nothing like the artists hand

It depends on the film - I can't imagine a CG Ghibli film, or a cell animated Pixar film.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Although i like the cg animation I'd prefer traditional animation. It always seems more nostalgic to me and it has much more charm in my opinion.

Definitely classic animation, because one can see all the hard work behind it. And also all my most favourite animated movies are classic animation - Snow White and 7 Dwarfs, Lady and Tramp or Beauty and the Beast.

Thanks for the giveaway

I usually lean towards the classic hand drawn cartoons because of the time and effort that was put onto them but more recent releases look so much better and the movement is so fluid. Look at roger rabbit (which is a fantastic movie), which to like a year for animation, now compared to todays moana or sing and the animation just doesn't compare.

Any entries beyond this post will not be counted, Winner will be announced tomorrow.

And the winner is...

t story.jpg

Congrats to @pi2loc You Win!!

Please msg me with your delivery details