Toys R Us

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Man, they have some nice movie action figures there now I've seen.

Watchmen, Wall-e, Batman , they are rolling out the wolverine stuff.

I say this in regard to having these items for show in your home theater ;)

Last edited:
They also got really good detailed Hellboy figures.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    7.4 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
My dad is looking into getting another house, there's so many foreclosed homes here in San Pedro in nice areas that are huge for under $320k :) so yeah I might start soon man :)

i almost got into figures collecting the entire set of Gears of war,but I'm managing my money for blu-rays and gambling...haha!..i could have.

i just got one that i keep in the packaging.
gearsofwarl.jpg

came free with a pre-order plus all golden rifle's from gears of war 2.

right now I'm even thinking of the set from Resident evil,but i can't :(

My dad is looking into getting another house, there's so many foreclosed homes here in San Pedro in nice areas that are huge for under $320k :) so yeah I might start soon man :)

Yeah the house prices in L.A. are ridiculous ... little small things for like a mill

Yeah if you want to live in the extremely nice areas yes they are over a mill easy, but we are not picky I live in the town were ex NFL players live lol and the area is nice for under 320K is a freakin deal!

Ive seen a house for a mill over there that is no bigger than my old apartment! Granted , it was close to LAX

Last edited:
Well you wanna live in the sunny South Land close to the beach yes you are going to pay a mill or you want to live in a place where it snows and it gets too cold? :) we don't really have a winter here it gets a bit cold sometimes, but we are practically in summer most of the year when everyone was freezing across the country we were at a good 80+ degrees :) it all depends on where you want to live really, certain areas in LA are way overpriced while others that are similarly nice aren't as high :)

Dont talk temperatures to me buddy, Texas has stuff cheap and no snow ;) L.A. is overcrowded and overpriced, no dispute about that! ;)

Hey there are desolate areas in Texas just the same as parts of Cali ...

You'd fall in love with Austin. Middle of nowhere, pfft.... Houston, Austin, Dallas, San Antonio , Corpus Christi ... I could go on forever ... There's bad heat in Houston during the summer and everywhere else down south ... but Austin heat isnt so bad.

:jacked:

Hey there are desolate areas in Texas just the same as parts of Cali ...

You'd fall in love with Austin. Middle of nowhere, pfft.... Houston, Austin, Dallas, San Antonio , Corpus Christi ... I could go on forever ... There's bad heat in Houston during the summer and everywhere else down south ... but Austin heat isnt so bad.

:jacked:

speaking of hijacking, look at the "other" forums wreck.. LMFAO...:twisted:

:joy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright get back on topic Wreck! lol anyways I might stroll by Toys R Us today see if I can find one of those Wall-e if not just sell it to me wreck lol jk I'll find one

Just got back from there today, some cool ****.

They had all the new Bioshock 2 figures extremely detailed.

Same with Prototype, Army of two (these were the coolest, incredibly detailed!) Resistance 2 and MGS exclusives (sold out of Raiden and both Snakes though @ store)

Had some 9 figures, Gears of War and "The Wolfman" (really cool too) and some limited Kiss ones. Basically all their really good collectible ones are in one section of the boys toys. You'll know when you find it cause the quality of them is a lot better and make for great display peices for your Home Theater.

But by far the coolest thing this time was the Back To The Future Delorian .. it was sweeeeet! $39.99 Lights up and everything, really big and detailed.

They had Big Boss (chick in digi camo) and tha Vampiro dude at mine ... I looked on back and they got a camoflauage younger snake and old snake from MGS4 which looked cool too.

They didnt have a big daddy at mine, they had big sister and a bunch of some other dude.

The army of two ones are frickin crazy detailed, I almost got one since they look so pimp but I only want to get **** like this for stuff I really like.

btw, just remembered they had an awesome Dead Space one too. For Dead Space and Prototype there is only 1 figure to choose from but incredibly detailed.