Toys Toys Toys - Pics Of Your Last Toy Acquired

Lookin' good, @bloodsnake007! I guess you better get the deluxe Otachi when it comes out so they can go together! ;)
F**K YEAH! :cool: @tridon Great minds think alike! :thumbs: I'm definitely getting it! :woot:
Otachi_NECA.PNG

OK so for Menasor and Superion in the first set of figures they released they had figures that were not the original figures that formed these combiners in the original series (Alpha Bravo and Offroad)

but to form the original G1 Menasor and Superion they released Quickslinger (aka Slingshot) and Brake-Neck (aka Wildrider) which I picked up

IMG_9999.JPG

so now I have all figures for these combiners

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

some SDCC goodies @bloodsnake007 @wyatt03 @ocielz @AcIDc0r3 @will519

Hasbro

Devastator
IMG_0905.JPG

Combiner Wars Hunters

IMG_0772.JPG

Kreon Transormers Class of 1985

IMG_0899.JPG

IMG_0900.JPG

Stormtrooper

IMG_0904.JPG

Lego

IMG_0908.JPG

World of 3A Warbot

IMG_0896.JPG

$_35.JPG

Free Swag

Star Wars Concert Lightsaber!!!!!

img_0776-jpg.174402.jpg

Vikings TV Show Drinking Horn

IMG_0918.JPG
[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Picked up Series 7 Exclusives TV figs of TWD!!! Already have in my pile of Loot series 7.5 Rick and Flu walker, that'll complete series 7 figs!!!
@spawnshop.......I said I wasn't going to collect these anymore but they are my Drug:D they keep coming out better and better. Already PO series 8 and the next wave of Comic series along with Morgan With Zombie......my poor Wallet:/

uploadfromtaptalk1437244246525.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1437244260450.jpg

Been a while since I've had the cash available to pre-order one of WheresChappell's figures, but the quality has improved so much since the last one I picked up (not that they were bad before).

This honestly looks so clean/smooth that I'd believe you if you told me it were factory made - they're hand sculpted from clay and then he makes resin copies.

Got his new Driver coming next, which I absolutely cannot wait for! :D

Reactions: Robles
This looks brilliant mate :notworthy: Aint gonna lie I wouldn't mind this myself :rofl::LOL: You received the Drive one yet?