Jun 8, 2012
Barcelona
Release date: June 13, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon ES - Mubis
Price: €24.95
Notes: Disc 1 features Train to Busan / Disc 2 features Seoul Station

81DcAUv4u9L._SL1312_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I completely forgot that I have the UK amaray, so worst case scenario I can swap the discs. Problem solved :D

looks a bit like the Arrow Films logo on the spine that does
logo2.png

Anyway, great to see an English language title (and better title positioning) on this steelbook than on t'other although I prefer the other's front artwork.
Wondering if it's the same artwork . . . only reversed (lol).

Original Spanish poster art:-

upload_2017-3-22_20-36-7.png

The animated prequel SEOUL STATION appears to be included in both Spanish and *French steelbooks but it's possible that neither has English subs which many prefer with foreign language films as opposed to English language dubs.

* French steelbook - "SteelBook / Busanhaeng / Dernier train pour Busan / incl. Seoul Station"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No SEOUL STATION featurette on the U.K. Blu-ray:-
Special Features:
- Making of Train to Busan - Featurette
- Sneak peek of Train to Busan animated prequel Seoul Station
-
Seoul Station Trailer
No English language track. Korean language track with English subs (reportedly).
If you want to buy the Studio Canal U.K. edition of SEOUL STATION you have to buy it separately :angry:
Seoul Station [Blu-ray] [2017]
Rated: Suitable for 15 years and over Format: Blu-ray
Price: £12.99
3RD APRIL 2017 RELEASE
173789_large.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A brief taster of SEOUL STATION (included here on the Extras disc) to get an idea of the animation style if nothing else:-

Last edited: