Train to Busan / Seoul Station (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.045) [Korea]

What's Your Favorite Type?

• Type A

Votes: 38 40.9%
  • Type B

Votes: 24 25.8%
  • Type C

Votes: 27 29.0%
  • 1/4 Slip

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July 10, 2018 (Pre-order date is 7th June, 2018, 4PM Korea Time)
Purchase link: Type A - Type B - Type C - 1/4 Slip - Triple Pack - Quadruple Pack
Group Buy: Type A - Type B - Type C - 1/4 slip
Price: TBA
Note: The World's 1st Steelbook with Glow in the Dark feature. TRAIN TO BUSAN featuring DTS:X immersive 3D audio track and All-New Making Documentaries.

Type A | Type B | Type C | 1/4 Slip | Triple Pack
(* Design by Propaganda / Artwork Directing by Director Yeon)

TypeA.jpgTypeB.jpgTypeC.jpg1_4_Slip.jpg34756923_1405938359550642_6378734794926194688_o.jpg

upload_2018-5-29_9-18-37.png
TBSS_STEELBOOK.jpg

DWnPuSgVQAAqXeC.jpg

DWnPx7KVQAAEpsA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Arrived in the U.K.
Should be delivered tomorrow (but I’ll most likely miss it picking up zeta justice league lol)

Reactions: ChrisPatt
Just arrived

Although the steel is partially streaky I do quite like the muted look. Plus the glow in the dark hands are quite a cool feature without the glow. Like textured bumpy hands

I have to say though, the full slip is one of my favourite PA full slips I own. The finsh and feel is just awesome. Especially the back

Will take pics of this and Juistice league soon

Just arrived

Although the steel is partially streaky I do quite like the muted look. Plus the glow in the dark hands are quite a cool feature without the glow. Like textured bumpy hands

I have to say though, the full slip is one of my favourite PA full slips I own. The finsh and feel is just awesome. Especially the back

Did you go for full slip C? Seems a bit odd with just a handful of spot-glossed bits, but slip A and B just didn't do much for me.

Reactions: willbar84
Did you go for full slip C? Seems a bit odd with just a handful of spot-glossed bits, but slip A and B just didn't do much for me.

Yeah I changed from B to C

The front is strange with its spot gloss choice I completely agree. But it’s still a nice finish and the image looks better than the mock ups but the back has a lot more going on. It’s much better

Yeah I changed from B to C

The front is strange with its spot gloss choice I completely agree. But it’s still a nice finish and the image looks better than the mock ups but the back has a lot more going on. It’s much better
That's good to hear. :thumbs:

I look forward to your pics, as my copy is stuck in Chicago customs purgatory along with my Thor 3 and Justice League one clicks. :sleep:

Reactions: Flloydo
That's good to hear. :thumbs:

I look forward to your pics, as my copy is stuck in Chicago customs purgatory along with my Thor 3 and Justice League one clicks. :sleep:

Damn!!! Hope you get them soon

I’ll take them after the Ex Machina pre order. Plus it’s my day off and I’m vegging out at the moment lol

Reactions: misformatt
Just arrived

Arrived already?? Wow that was quick, i’ll be expecting mine any day then :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Hmm the more I see of slip C, the more I go off it... those glossed areas really bug me -- the effect makes them look like gauntlets rather than tape IMO. Still, I'll wait til I have it in hand to properly judge.

Hmm the more I see of slip C, the more I go off it... those glossed areas really bug me -- the effect makes them look like gauntlets rather than tape IMO. Still, I'll wait til I have it in hand to properly judge.
Yeah
Those glossed areas look very wierd.

Steelbook has very very disappointing cheap streaky matte finish
20180706_152457.jpg
20180706_152514.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T and Noodles