Train to Busan / Seoul Station (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.045) [Korea]

What's Your Favorite Type?

• Type A

Votes: 38 40.9%
  • Type B

Votes: 24 25.8%
  • Type C

Votes: 27 29.0%
  • 1/4 Slip

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July 10, 2018 (Pre-order date is 7th June, 2018, 4PM Korea Time)
Purchase link: Type A - Type B - Type C - 1/4 Slip - Triple Pack - Quadruple Pack
Group Buy: Type A - Type B - Type C - 1/4 slip
Price: TBA
Note: The World's 1st Steelbook with Glow in the Dark feature. TRAIN TO BUSAN featuring DTS:X immersive 3D audio track and All-New Making Documentaries.

Type A | Type B | Type C | 1/4 Slip | Triple Pack
(* Design by Propaganda / Artwork Directing by Director Yeon)

TypeA.jpgTypeB.jpgTypeC.jpg1_4_Slip.jpg34756923_1405938359550642_6378734794926194688_o.jpg

upload_2018-5-29_9-18-37.png
TBSS_STEELBOOK.jpg

DWnPuSgVQAAqXeC.jpg

DWnPx7KVQAAEpsA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aniv any word on when you will be shipping or if you’ve even received them yet?

Hi Heath! Sorry I was out on vacation and returned last night. I will be sending the split shipping and domestic shipping invoice this weekend.

Thanks,
Aniv

Reactions: Heath
Was just checking the bay to see if any of these were up for sale and have seen wdpung have some which is handy.

Also noticed that a seller in France is using a load of @moon 's photos for his listing. So easy to tell!

2 excellent films in a fabulous steelbook and a slip cover with black and silver graphics. With Asian steelbooks its alwayas about the small details, I got Type B Edition, look inside the slip case to the back of the spine and you will see an image of a zombie looking at you.

Anyone who bought the triple pack/OC from either GB or with plain direct, do you recall how much this was all in at retail?

Assume the rrp was $160, no idea how much shipping to the UK would've been though. I've just bought a sealed set, for what seems like a decent deal, so wanted to gauge value.

Anyone who bought the triple pack/OC from either GB or with plain direct, do you recall how much this was all in at retail?

Assume the rrp was $160, no idea how much shipping to the UK would've been though. I've just bought a sealed set, for what seems like a decent deal, so wanted to gauge value.

Don't wanna pry but if you bought it off eBay from South Korean guy for around 195$ that one isn't sealed. At least mine wasn't it had huge holes in factory seal and supposedly remaining one up there also has same shi*.
If you don't mind about those then it's ok if you do mind then you've been ripped off...

$160 is right. $159.67 to be exact.

Reactions: eLviS1987
Don't wanna pry but if you bought it off eBay from South Korean guy for around 195$ that one isn't sealed. At least mine wasn't it had huge holes in factory seal and supposedly remaining one up there also has same shi*.
If you don't mind about those then it's ok if you do mind then you've been ripped off...
Yeah that was the one. $230 shipped customs friendly to the UK. Well it said new and sealed, and it looks it. If it's not then he'll have a complaint and I'll get some money back lol

I don't actually care if the OC is sealed or not, as I'll be opening it anyway. Just want it mint and the slips sealed really.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y