Trainspotting 2 - In theaters January 27, 2017 (UK)

nefilim

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: T² (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Danny Boyle[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Ewan McGregor[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jonny Lee Miller[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ewen Bremner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robert Carlyle[/ACTOR]

Plot: A sequel to Trainspotting.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
6mEES1lrsHs9T8NYGUydTHKS8yP.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: C.C. 95
"We're up in Scotland filming Trainspotting 2 just now. I think what I love most about what I do is the variety, and being able to do something new every day. I get to meet such amazing people all the time. I think everyone's fear is doing something a robot can do, and getting stuck doing something repetitive. I feel very fortunate and grateful to be able to make films, and to be able to always have a choice in what I do. Coming back to Edinburgh has actually been really fascinating, since filming the first Trainspotting Edinburgh has changed dramatically. You can see the gentrification massively in the city."

HERE

• Thanks
Reactions: bluray hunter
"We're up in Scotland filming Trainspotting 2 just now. I think what I love most about what I do is the variety, and being able to do something new every day. I get to meet such amazing people all the time. I think everyone's fear is doing something a robot can do, and getting stuck doing something repetitive. I feel very fortunate and grateful to be able to make films, and to be able to always have a choice in what I do. Coming back to Edinburgh has actually been really fascinating, since filming the first Trainspotting Edinburgh has changed dramatically. You can see the gentrification massively in the city."

HERE
For some people Reservoir Dogs/Pulp Fiction was the defining moment in 90's cinema...
For me - there was no greater, more important shot of pure cinematic adrenaline than TRAINSPOTTING.
It was like getting punched in the face by God, and leaving the theater gasping for air before going right back in. The Best movie of the 1990's. PERIOD.
trainspotting-513c4fcf26226.png

image.gif

Reactions: nefilim
F2963JIF5GDQOXEMEDIUM.gif
OH, HELLS YEAH!!!!!

There is a new T2 on the horizon!
image.jpeg

"Choose life. Choose hope. Choose faith. Choose meeting each new dawn as a chance to bring good into the world. Choose friendship. Love. Happiness. Clean living and positive thinking."

"Yeah, right."

Teaser:

@nefilim

Last edited:
If anyone here lives in (or near to) Edinburgh and wants to be an extra in the film, then get yourselves signed up here!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo