Transformers: Age of Extinction (Blu-ray Limited Edition w/ Dinobot Statue) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
PRICE: $79.99
ORDER: Amazon
Only at Amazon – Transformers: Age of Extinction Blu-Ray Combo Pack gift set includes a highly detailed collectible figure of Optimus Prime riding Grimlock. The Optimus and Grimlock figures have been crafted utilizing the very same digital models that brought the characters to life in the film. Every sculptural detail of Optimus and Grimlock has been perfectly captured and enhanced with hand-painting, from Optimus’ flame-detailed chest and forearms to Grimlock’s fiery, glowing eyes. Together, Optimus and Grimlock stand over 7.25 inches tall (display base height included), and Grimlock stretches approx. 9 inches from his toothy maw to tail tip. The Transfomers: Age of Extinction Optimus and Grimlock figure is a must-have for any Transformers fan, and is available only at Amazon.

image.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 233
Last edited by a moderator:
That looks really cool! I hope it gets a UK release, or at least somewhere in Europe.

and ordered:scat::scat:

shame its doesnt have the 3D edition...

I imagine that Paramount's gonna do the same thing that they did with Dark of the Moon; release a 2D version and then 4-6 months down the road, release a "limited 3D edition" so anyone that couldn't wait the first time around has to double-dip.

I imagine that Paramount's gonna do the same thing that they did with Dark of the Moon; release a 2D version and then 4-6 months down the road, release a "limited 3D edition" so anyone that couldn't wait the first time around has to double-dip.

I agree. Michael Bay and Paramount also double-dipped with Pain & Gain.

Wow that statue is SO cool!

I find it crazy how quickly they are releasing the info on the Blu-ray Release for this movie. IT JUST CAME OUT TODAY IN THEATERS. You would think putting out this stuff could hurt box office sales as it might make certain people just wait and buy the dvd? I guess it is going to bring in massive money no mater what... but still. Just feels a little trigger happy. haha