Transformers: Age of Extinction (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: September 30th, 2014
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Price: 24.99$+tx
Group Buy: biscuitnoir or Drum18
Finish: Gloss
Print run: 10,000

360 video

01.jpg

02.jpg TF4_BD_STLBK_3D_SKEW_JM_02.jpg

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page![/B]

Last edited:
Loved the movie!! Michael Bay changed the feel for this one!! I'm a transformers and bay fan so these movies I really like!! Critics hated it but they hated the other 3 as well even though I really enjoyed them all!! This one maybe the longest but it kept my attention all the time and never got bored!! Steelbook is a go for me!! :) Must see if your a tranformers and bay fan!!

Reactions: crashkelly
We have received word that the 3D version of transformers will NOT be released on 3D until after the initial launch. This applies to all of North America and possibly the rest of the world

money grabbing barstewards sounds like lotr with normal and then the extended to me. couldn't just do the 2 versions in one steel could they :angry:

cheers for the heads up though zerox

basil :thumbs:

We have received word that the 3D version of transformers will NOT be released on 3D until after the initial launch. This applies to all of North America and possibly the rest of the world

I think this happened with dark of the moon 3D blu ray here in the UK, I'm sure 2D was released in September and then December for the 3D release. So will there be a 2D steelbook and possibly a 3D steelbook released later.