Transformers 6-Film Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) [USA]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: May 30, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon - Walmart - Target - Best Buy
Price: $161.99 (Amazon) - $134.00 (Walmart) - $132.99 (Target) - $134.99 (Best Buy)
Notes: Transformers 1-5 & Bumblebee

Transformers 4K SteelBooks Collection.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are we using artwork with TheDiscfather Watermark
TheDiscFather is aka GeekGab
He deleted his previous Twitter and Instagram GeekGab accounts for a reason to avoid getting noticed for personal abuse and harassment he was doing towards twitter users and other web forums members
Some of the personal abuse he did was a criminal offence in some countries
I could go into more detail here but just google TheDiscFather is GeekGab to find out what he was doing

Reminder @Noodles
It's the same person who used your artwork before on his twitter posts mock ups images and also used other artists fanmade art
He never mentions it's fanmade artwork when he using other artists art for the mock ups or credit who did the fanmade artwork design

Images with his watermark should not be used with any Hi Def Ninja threads

Also watermarks promoting other forums that use affiliate links aren’t allowed unless that hi def ninja rule has been changed and we not been told about this

Like its same prob with star wars, indiana jones, mad max etc...
I'm up for it if steelbooks will be better than current ones.

Why are we using artwork with TheDiscfather Watermark
TheDiscFather is aka GeekGab
He deleted his previous Twitter and Instagram GeekGab accounts for a reason to avoid getting noticed for personal abuse and harassment he was doing towards twitter users and other web forums members
Some of personal abuse he did was a criminal offence in some countries
I could go into more detail here but just google TheDiscFather is GeekGab to find out what he was doing

Reminder @Noodles
It's the same person who used your artwork before on his twitter posts mock ups images and also used other artists fanmade art
He never mentions it's fanmade artwork when he using other artists art for the mock ups or credit who did the fanmade artwork design

Images with his watermark should not be used with any Hi Def Ninja threads

Also watermarks promoting other forums that use affiliate links aren’t allowed unless that hi def ninja rule has been changed and we not been told about this
I’m aware of who they are and what they’ve done in the past etc. This is simply just an image with their watermark, which will likely be replaced in the next day or two… it’s really not that deep/serious lol. Plus TDF isn’t even a forum, so I’m not sure what you mean by that last part.

I’m aware of who they are and what they’ve done in the past etc. This is simply just an image with their watermark, which will likely be replaced in the next day or two… it’s really not that deep/serious lol. Plus TDF isn’t even a forum, so I’m not sure what you mean by that last part.
His twitter account uses affiliate links sometimes

Would it be that much to ask for original poster art.
I have the Zavvi ones from when Dark of the Moon released so I'll be keeping them.

Got excited thinking this was the G1 animated series in 4K from Shout Factory. Not interested in the live action films, so money saved I guess.

Daaamn, and I just bought a 4K boxset last year to put the discs in existing steelbooks.
But I think they're better anyway, with embossing, plus I got some artcards.

You ever feel like The DiscFather just needed a friend?

Anthony Carrigan Barry GIF by HBO
He needs more than a friend. He needs a life and his own material instead of recycling memes and trending images and repackaging them as if it was him making the viral post

Reactions: Noodles