Transformers: Dark of the Moon (3D Blu-ray SteelBook)-Lenticular Slip [Hong Kong]

Oct 14, 2011
Transformers: Dark of the Moon 3D disc, blu-ray steelbook with lenticular slipcover.
Release date: February 7th 2012
Can still be ordered from HMV Hong Kong.

http://www.hmv.com.hk/product/bluray.asp?sku=248995

Members have confirmed that catalog # 551123 does indeed come with the lenticular slip and
the 3d disc. 3d disc is region free.

tf3_3d_front.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

23.JPG

26.JPG

28.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
lenticular slipcase ... ????
Yes. I bought today here in local shop my keepcase version. Which comes with a lecti slipcase as well. :) No Rating logo's on the front, no French movie title in front as well. Just all clean. Keepcase also comes with inside art. :)

Same as all version World Wide.

Yes. I bought today here in local shop my keepcase version. Which comes with a lecti slipcase as well. :) No Rating logo's on the front, no French movie title in front as well. Just all clean. Keepcase also comes with inside art. :)

Same as all version World Wide.

That is one confusing statement. You bought a Hong Kong steelbook in Netherlands? Or you bought a T3 steel in NL that also had a lenti slip?

keep case usually means regular plastic.

Reactions: Staind
That is one confusing statement. You bought a Hong Kong steelbook in Netherlands? Or you bought a T3 steel in NL that also had a lenti slip?

keep case usually means regular plastic.
No I bought the 3D version of the movie. Here in Netherlands which is just a keepcase version, that comes with a slipcover.

In the Netherlands we only have a 2D version in steelbook version. :)

Hope that makes clear now? :)

Reactions: Wreck and Staind
Im confused as heck... does the lenticular slip cover come with the steelbook or is it a separate edition ?

I can't be the only one wondering this in this thread.... ?