Transformers: Dark of the moon (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

Mar 6, 2011
Germany
according to a user on the German Board meinerseits Media Markt will get an exclusive 3D Steelbook of Transformers 3.

Release date of February 9th, 2012.

transformers3-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hifeff-welcome to the forum! No they don't ship at all. You'd have to order and pick up there, or ask a member here to help. Perhaps Masterblaster will eventually have a group buy.

Release dates for the 3D version, are later now. 2012 World Wide now.

That makes sense - the site admin on Michael Bay's site has said there were going to be a few releases of TF3 - including the trilogy as the last release.

Sounds like they'll stagger it a bit more...

this will end up having a different artwork??? i hope it doesn't turn out like a crappy cover:ohno: does anyone know if MM exclusive have received any special treatment Embossing/Debossing? i hope it does have something special or i will have to skip and get the standard steelbook release:ohno:

no one can guarantee that it will ever release or not. Even the HK edition that initially had 3D steelbook listed have been taken off already.

If anything, Paramount is going to use the same cover like they did for Thor, Captain America, etc...

just my opinion...