Transformers: Limited Edition Trilogy (LE# 5000) - Autographed by Michael Bay [USA]

'Ultimate Collection Signature Series' Buy here
http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-...BM/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1325018180&sr=8-11
Exclusive Transformers Trilogy Signed by Michael Bay

Limited to 5000.

71VhDbjUyZL._AA1500_.jpg

61Fzc9FSD3L._AA1064_.jpg

REAL PICS
photo5ry.jpg

photo1ivs.jpg

photo2dgo.jpg

photo3fz.jpg

Me personally, I wouldnt care if its auto-pen as 1) its approved by bay 2) he made a video so there is great evidence of the editions authenticity. 3) If it was auto-pen he obviously chose his BEST looking sig to represent him in such ... its a real penning, its his perfect sig, and approved by him ..... real enough for me! The guy has transformer special effect robots ... its hard for me to believe he signed them all when the above is good enough. ;p

fun to debate tho.

i still don't believe its auto-pen, i can notice enough differences between the signatures so can't be signed by machine. But it is also not enough to confirm 100% sure that all 5000 copies were signed by Bay in person or his/her assistant. Anyway, it is a great set.

Yes, all the signatures I've seen looked identical. But to be honest, I can't imagine why Michael Bay would lie.
Bay (so I believe) won't tarnish his reputation and post a video just for the fun of it.

Aside from the sig, the set is very cool!

I think your giving Bay alot of credit here. I would hope that he did authentically sign all of em but Celebrities, politicians and people in general do stuff against their word all the time. Especially when making money. Just food for thought.

Yup, and many feel that an auto pen is legit because OUR PRESIDENT signed a bill into law doing so! Doesnt get more official than that. ;)

but I guess its not auto pen after seeing Craig's cause that thing is butchered ;p