Transformers: Limited Edition Trilogy (LE# 5000) - Autographed by Michael Bay [USA]

'Ultimate Collection Signature Series' Buy here
http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-...BM/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1325018180&sr=8-11
Exclusive Transformers Trilogy Signed by Michael Bay

Limited to 5000.

71VhDbjUyZL._AA1500_.jpg

61Fzc9FSD3L._AA1064_.jpg

REAL PICS
photo5ry.jpg

photo1ivs.jpg

photo2dgo.jpg

photo3fz.jpg

Interesting enough, in an industry magazine it said this would list for $70 some odd dollars. Must be they didnt have their facts straight. OR amz is not in the KNOW and pricing high for now...

Interesting enough, in an industry magazine it said this would list for $70 some odd dollars. Must be they didnt have their facts straight. OR amz is not in the KNOW and pricing high for now...

Did they by chance name the other retailer offering this on release day?

Link to a new video showing Mr Bay showcasing both the 3D version and new Limited Edition box set -

http://vimeo.com/34874078

Seeing it in proportion to a person, it looks much bigger than I thought it would and it's confirmed that Bay will sign all 5000 individually!

I personally cannot wait for this :scat:

Reactions: Pud1804 and T-1000
Link to a new video showing Mr Bay showcasing both the 3D version and new Limited Edition box set -

http://vimeo.com/34874078

Seeing it in proportion to a person, it looks much bigger than I thought it would and it's confirmed that Bay will sign all 5000 individually!

I personally cannot wait for this :scat:

Yowazza! No wonder the price went up. Thanks for posting the video. This could be quite a collectible item especially since it is released exclusively in the US.

Edit - spoke too soon. Price is down to $112 right now.

Ricker, they do this on purpose. Studios make a ton of dough on this constant double, tripe, quadruple, anniversary release, blah blah releasing. Come # 4, there'll be another set, and so on....

Ricker, they do this on purpose. Studios make a ton of dough on this constant double, tripe, quadruple, anniversary release, blah blah releasing. Come # 4, there'll be another set, and so on....

Thanks DB, I know how the studios work, I dealt with them for over 10 years. But I doubt if there will be another signed edition. I guess we need to be smarter and just not buy, wait til the complete set. If they don't sell many they will reduce price and everybody wins. IMO

Thanks DB, I know how the studios work, I dealt with them for over 10 years. But I doubt if there will be another signed edition. I guess we need to be smarter and just not buy, wait til the complete set. If they don't sell many they will reduce price and everybody wins. IMO

To be honest reading your retort I got confused with the inconsistencies..

1st sentence. - I wouldnt judge your first sentence its your private life despite making it as an intro (which sorry to say got no supporting factor to your succeeding sentences).

2nd sentence. - I am curious how you doubted and concluded for another signed edition impossible in the horizon.

3rd sentence. - We are talking about "trilogy", it is normally a milestone for a movie franchise (especially for Transformers garnering an average of $350mill domestic gross average) - Trilogy sounds better than "quadrilogy" or "4-film set"

4th sentence. - That is why they set the release to "5,000" and would not exceed for it - and or - consumer will just end up with the regular 3D combo set.

To be honest reading your retort I got confused with the inconsistencies..

1st sentence. - I wouldnt judge your first sentence its your private life despite making it as an intro (which sorry to say got no supporting factor to your succeeding sentences).

2nd sentence. - I am curious how you doubted and concluded for another signed edition impossible in the horizon.

3rd sentence. - We are talking about "trilogy", it is normally a milestone for a movie franchise (especially for Transformers garnering an average of $350mill domestic gross average) - Trilogy sounds better than "quadrilogy" or "4-film set"

4th sentence. - That is why they set the release to "5,000" and would not exceed for it - and or - consumer will just end up with the regular 3D combo set.

Sorry, I did not realize I was in school. As I stated IMO

Ricker, and Xage-you both make good points. Remember, we are dealing with speculation from a variety of sources, when it comes to guessing what editions will or will not be released in the 'future'. Just remember to keep the forum civil and respect each other, per forum rules. Thanks!

Reactions: Ricker
Fingers crossed Amazon.com will price match that!!
Hi Matt how's it going bud, hope all well my friend :)

I got this beauty on preorder too and like you said I hope they price match it with Walmarts' one but don't we need to highlight that to them otherwise how would they? :naughty:;)